Captain
# 3181
02-27-2014, 07:38 AM
I saw a video on YouTube last night where a guy took a Sega Genesis and installed a composite to HDMI converter within it and it worked perfectly. I can sort of understand the nostalgia for doing so but the Wii E-Shop has a crap ton of the classics and for a lot cheaper than you could buy a classic console and the games to go with it. Seeing that though kind of makes me want to keep my XBOX 360 and makes me wish I had kept my XBOX and N64. WCW VS NWO Revenge is a game we will probably never see rereleased and it was and still is the best wrestling game I have ever played. The original GoldenEye for the N64 was also better than the updated version as I'm not a Daneil Craig fan.
Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
Captain
# 3182
02-27-2014, 12:21 PM
Sure thing basic honest fun game play is lost in the visuals and added tricks.. $$ it cost compaired to a good old floppy or carterage.. I mean its liek you have to upgrade to play the new stuff cause the OS hogs so much RAM.. or the 3DX codes wont let you have your cards version .. i have an old os one that cant play dx10 if i spend 100$ for the OS that can i have to buy more RAM to support the OS

then the launch day code even for nice higher os and lots of ram chuncked along so why bother
Beware of Cloaked Romulans Bering Gifts
Captain
# 3183
02-27-2014, 01:54 PM
I have considered doing that but some of that old hardware is very expensive now. I still have some of my old XBOX games and I still have about 15 or so XBOX 360 titles out of the 50+ I had. Some hard to find games like BloodRayne 2 that I really enjoyed on the XBOX along with Perfect Dark Zero on the XBOX 360 are titles I will hold on to.

There are so many old games that are better than what is out there now. Bridge Commander and Elite Force 1 and 2 are still magnitudes better than STO will ever be. I would really like to see a reboot of the old Carmageddon series. Carmageddon TDR 2... whatever it was flew under the radar and wasn't as good as the original 2. I would really like to see a Bridge Commander 2 at some point and even an Elite Force 3. There are a lot of games I would like to see more from but that will probably never happen.
Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
Captain
# 3184
03-01-2014, 11:11 AM
yes tis hard to do all things.. Bridge or Elite.. a good in ship out of ship combat system
that gives a well written origin and goal is harder to find in MMOS then those standalones
Captain
# 3185
03-01-2014, 04:17 PM
STO has pretty much ruined me for MMO's although I am enjoying the ESO beta quite a lot. I won't pay a sub to play it but I'm sure it will eventually go free to play after a couple of years. I expect it to take a lot of people away from STO as the quests, story so far, voice acting, and graphics are phenomenal.
Captain
# 3186
03-01-2014, 10:12 PM
PW Jade Empire ..wait.. zip lips.. Im i repeat across threads am looking at a box of raised glazed krispy kremes and a red carnation on top. im going to accessorize it in a BLAzer for work tomorrow and try to dust my long black coat and shiney shoes and kick the mid artic blues with dress up sunday
Captain
# 3187
03-02-2014, 10:13 AM
Did you save us any of those Krispy Kremes?
Captain
# 3188
03-02-2014, 10:42 AM
well i needed insulation and survival rations... tnen the retired police chief came in to office..
Captain
# 3189
03-02-2014, 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by senshibat01 View Post
well i needed insulation and survival rations... tnen the retired police chief came in to office..
Did he bring donuts or eat all of yours? You can't hide donuts from cops.
Captain
# 3190
03-02-2014, 08:25 PM
a Sunday miracle 2 were left when i came in tonight