Captain
# 3191
03-03-2014, 05:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by senshibat01 View Post
a Sunday miracle 2 were left when i came in tonight
Let me guess. None are now left?
<--------------------> <--------------------> <-------------------->
Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
Captain
# 3192
03-04-2014, 01:35 PM
Licking box not same
MS will be lickign my budget soon

Very few older computers will be able to run Windows 8.1, which is the latest version of Windows. We recommend that you download and run the Windows Upgrade Assistant to check if your PC meets the system requirements for Windows 8.1 and then follow the steps in the tutorial to upgrade if your PC is able. For more detailed information, read the FAQ.
Beware of Cloaked Romulans Bering Gifts

Last edited by senshibat01; 03-04-2014 at 01:51 PM.
Captain
# 3193
03-04-2014, 08:29 PM
Windows 8.1 is a fairly simple install. It fixes some bugs and adds the odd tweak to things. Nothing major but good to have. It also brings back the Start Button (which I don't like) but it doesn't give you the Start Menu. It just takes you back to the metro screen.
Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
Captain
# 3194
03-04-2014, 09:18 PM
my start button is at the top left its supposed to be bottom left.. the tool bar moved i dont know why [xp]
its along left boarder instead of beign on bottom of screen wallpaper
Captain
# 3195
03-05-2014, 09:01 AM
You can move the taskbar to have it border any side of your screen. I haven't ever seen many move it and like it better in a different place but you do get the odd one on the rare occasion.
Captain
# 3196
03-05-2014, 12:26 PM
i'm warming the pizza slices in a skillet... i should go to old place and raid storage for oil and garlic powder for dipping sauce.. but all the furries i had to leave miss me so much
They get all Jumanji Jumanji

im afraid to open the trunk some tried to jump in and sto-a-way
Captain
# 3197
03-06-2014, 06:32 AM
I haven't made skillet pizza in quite some time. I usually just order in pizza as it's much easier. I am kind of pizza'd out again though as i tend to order enough to eat over 3 days.
Captain
# 3198
03-06-2014, 08:49 AM
its the complete meal.. the olive oil was frozen in storage.. so not quiet the full deal
there used to be something i saw called Red Robin pizza mix.. it was really yeasty made to go with beers

pizza pretzel hum no.. English muffin some marinara..a topping some cheese.. before it goes stale..

Last edited by senshibat01; 03-06-2014 at 08:51 AM.
Captain
# 3199
03-06-2014, 06:48 PM
You can pretty much make pizza on a lot of things. I find the large tortillas make for a very thin pizza that you can make in a skillet. A bit of cheese, some pepperoni, some sauce, and it's nice and floopy so you can fold it over and stuff it in your face nice and easy.
Captain
# 3200
03-06-2014, 08:45 PM
Si oui French Bread Italiano.. Pizza sub.. num a yuma lisioucious
rice beanz chicken... w a nice wine like sauce w rasin and mixed nuts.. mixed seasoning
and thawed olive oil whole garlic cloves roasted in sauce