Captain
# 3281
03-22-2014, 09:25 PM
I think I ate to much.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Captain
# 3282
03-23-2014, 01:59 AM
med dr pepper <check>
taco johns burruto [did toto] no dont tell dorothy
ah potato rounds ole! and a little container they called cheddar cheese. .well its yellow and spicey om thinking velveeta then that was work lunch then.. way home.. Turkey buns.. stack of slider like thingies yeah
Beware of Cloaked Romulans Bering Gifts
Captain
# 3283
03-23-2014, 08:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
I think I ate to much.
I hear that! I am still stuffed from last nights gorge on Popeyes and I've got more than enough to eat for today.
<--------------------> <--------------------> <-------------------->
Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
Captain
# 3284
03-23-2014, 11:59 AM
I've never been to Popeye's.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Captain
# 3285
03-23-2014, 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
I've never been to Popeye's.
You really need to come out from under that rock. It's like KFC but a centillion times better.
Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
Captain
# 3286
03-23-2014, 02:14 PM
oh no the cook [hides evidence its us] dint have chicken up hi enough [its rawish in pan]
Captain
# 3287
03-23-2014, 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by senshibat01 View Post
oh no the cook [hides evidence its us] dint have chicken up hi enough [its rawish in pan]
And he went home for it. I watch Hell's Kitchen also.
Captain
# 3288
03-24-2014, 09:41 AM
ur i left it warming for papa and forgot to take it off the stove and put in fridge...

dry chicken blackened.. not as tasty. i think the area i travelled thru used to have one poypyese not two in a whole major metro.
cant win beat bobby flay now.. aw
Captain
# 3289
03-24-2014, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by senshibat01 View Post
ur i left it warming for papa and forgot to take it off the stove and put in fridge...

dry chicken blackened.. not as tasty. i think the area i travelled thru used to have one poypyese not two in a whole major metro.
cant win beat bobby flay now.. aw
I can't stand Bobby Flay! He's a clown who thinks he's a chef and the sad part is... people believe he is and that he's good at it. Sadly, the world is full of gullible people.
Captain
# 3290
03-25-2014, 12:46 PM
I liked Emeril more he refused to Iron chef so they cut his show.. he had pride.

The nacho cheese dip for the turkey bun was really surprisingly good.. I'Ve ventured to ethnic markets and grabbed some louisiana hot sausage with a friend. .they were red hot sliced on a cracker great with a pint or two

I'd buy Sempai Cappy san a margarita anyday.. sometimes i nthe dark you can sneek up on the bartender and they dotn card

I look at a house on net.. Aw its so far away CAppy Chan..
then i look if the kitchen has a great range with built in griddle.. to savve an extra etension cord and cleran up mess
i tried an old gas stove and it made a hole i nthe bottom of my steamer no wonder i foudn a discount price..

today my victory was sleeping in..

Last edited by senshibat01; 03-25-2014 at 12:54 PM.