Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 351
10-07-2011, 07:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archanubis
Are you trying to make a rabbit milkshake in there?
No but... *goes and gets tub of real vanilla icecream, opens, dumps in box, closes lip, continues shaking* I'll let you know when it's ready Archie! (;
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 352
10-07-2011, 08:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archanubis
Are you trying to make a rabbit milkshake in there?
He's trying to goad me into malleting him. I am getting a headache and fiction burn on my butt.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 353
10-07-2011, 08:37 AM
*chloroforms JC and takes Momo and Cappy to an undisclosed location for medical and vetinary treatment*
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 354
10-07-2011, 08:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
He's trying to goad me into malleting him. I am getting a headache and fiction burn on my butt.
You could always eat the icecream. Or is that the problem?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 355
10-07-2011, 09:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDawson View Post
*chloroforms JC and takes Momo and Cappy to an undisclosed location for medical and vetinary treatment*
You're going to have to do better than that. It usually takes a double dose of gereral anesthetic just to make me drowsy.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 356
10-07-2011, 09:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCSWW View Post
You're going to have to do better than that. It usually takes a double dose of gereral anesthetic just to make me drowsy.
*drops a grand piano from several yard up onto JC*

Will that do?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 357
10-07-2011, 09:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archanubis
*drops a grand piano from several yard up onto JC*

Will that do?
Yus! *seeing stars, falls over*
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 358
10-07-2011, 01:09 PM
Well... It's so quiet in here this afternoon, I've decided to taunt you all with what I had for breakfast this morning.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 359
10-07-2011, 01:13 PM
Bacon loaf with bacon sauce served with eggs scrambled with chopped bacon.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 360
10-07-2011, 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
Bacon loaf with bacon sauce served with eggs scrambled with chopped bacon.
its almost a pannekoeken taking the whole family portion oh my.. [gets bib] this is going to take awhile..
wait order sign says Z.. HEY needs more something cinnamon..
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:26 AM.