Captain
# 3751
06-22-2014, 12:06 PM
the origianl data chip crafting system ..all the dailies to convert and sell for credits on the exchange.. converted to free up alot of bank space.. and then they added the special componets you could not craft...

eeps.. jimminey crickets BAT got out of the galactic canoue around the time [we pause to rewatch Captain Picard talk about hypnotic sentincesss]
// insert a few breathing marks.. I went through way too much ore until Z said..

"See this..purple?
yea looks shiney...
Bought it on the exchange for a few thousand Credits
Ah, now i know why Gronk stands at the ESD exchange so much...

---------------------------------------------------------------

ah canna lie ah leik git big eyes
Beware of Cloaked Romulans Bering Gifts
Captain
# 3752
06-22-2014, 12:44 PM
I really hope they change it before they unleash it on us around the end of July. I am still pretty disappointed with the whole season 9 removing Deja Q mission, Club 47, and now Memory Alpha when the new crafting system launches. I'm curious to know how much season 10 is going to take away from the stuff I have enjoyed in STO as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hort_wort
Hahahaha, thanks Cryptic, for doing your part to make the F2P transition of SWTOR such a success!!
Captain
# 3753
06-22-2014, 02:17 PM
It drove Momo away.. they turned it into less Casual social Friendly into Testostorni Pew pew
dumbed things on STF down to get more hits ..made it so easy to level you end up in season 3 missions or DS9 area 3-4 over the rewards..
Captain
# 3754
06-22-2014, 07:23 PM
I wish PWE would clarify what they mean by choice of marks for the PvE stuff. Most things that say choice of marks don't offer much of a choice. When trying to find something to run for Romulan marks, most of them don't have those as an option. I wish they stated what marks are in the choice so I wouldn't waste time running things I have no need to run.
Quote:
Hahahaha, thanks Cryptic, for doing your part to make the F2P transition of SWTOR such a success!!
Captain
# 3755
06-22-2014, 08:18 PM
I primarily shake fist pull down eyelid then resort to stick out tongue...
at bind on equip
Captain
# 3756
06-22-2014, 09:07 PM
I haven't bothered with the resort stuff. I have no desire to grind for 1,000 favors just to get a hoverboard to try and win the pvP race all to get cheated out by those spamming cover shields at the finish line. Outside of that, it's just the same stuff from last year other than sand castle building.
Quote:
Captain
# 3757
06-23-2014, 10:12 AM
nothin wrogn with a snad castle hoverboard road rash hum..
Captain
# 3758
06-23-2014, 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by senshibat01 View Post
nothin wrogn with a snad castle hoverboard road rash hum..
I like the idea of the race and I do like the sand castle building. I just think the timer for the sand castles is a bit short, especially when there are others building and taking your resources. The race would be fun if people weren't griefing it with cover shields.
Quote:
Captain
# 3759
06-24-2014, 08:01 AM
Like the old Cryogrenades.. and Raven teasing.. I still really dig her.. she wasn't old enough for the Closed Beta but very knowledgeable on Super heros and nice.

hum why did ice grenades and Beth come into same thought.. she dosent like sunlight and im solar powered aw.. daydream half awake..
Captain
# 3760
06-24-2014, 10:56 AM
Maybe all of thisheat is getting to you. This 80+ degree days with humidity well into the 90's is not good to be out in, especially for long periods of time.
Quote: