Captain
# 3811
07-05-2014, 10:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by senshibat01 View Post
That would be nice the Win thread here has Strawberries dipped in chocolate hard to top that
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...vi-d7pblmt.jpg
I could go for a few hundred chocolate covered cherries to go with those chocolate covered strawberries. Is there freshly whipped cream to go on top?
<--------------------> <--------------------> <-------------------->
Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
Captain
# 3812
07-05-2014, 04:24 PM
or A milky way melted over fresh vanilla

now back to worky bye
noms plotting in route to remote office site
Beware of Cloaked Romulans Bering Gifts
Captain
# 3813
07-05-2014, 06:48 PM
Senshi works too hard. It's the weekend. It's time to relax.
Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
Captain
# 3814
07-05-2014, 08:29 PM
that happens later i get to stay awake and drive home then sleep
Captain
# 3815
07-05-2014, 09:01 PM
Make sure you get in some extra relaxation time Sunday then. Working too much is bad for you.
Captain
# 3816
07-06-2014, 08:29 AM
Time for a delicious Sunday breakfast!
Captain
# 3817
07-06-2014, 01:32 PM
Had the gas and belly ach from somethign but im not retracing the fodo trai lto figure out which one it was.. .[im thinkign the taco place some reason]
Captain
# 3818
07-06-2014, 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by senshibat01 View Post
Had the gas and belly ach from somethign but im not retracing the fodo trai lto figure out which one it was.. .[im thinkign the taco place some reason]
When in doubt, blame the Mexican food! I sure could go for a huge bowl of chili right about now with a mountain of cheese on top and some garlic bread for dipping.
Captain
# 3819
07-06-2014, 08:20 PM
ah very poor fried fri fires and a badly mixed fizzy drink later.. the burger had some ok but not enough minced onion. [try ordering an All-american meal in certain district ]
Captain
# 3820
07-07-2014, 05:02 AM
I've been wanting chili cheese fries lately. Then again, I've been craving chili also. Chile cheese dogs, chili cheese fries, chili cheese burgers. I just made myself hungry.

Best of luck with your Physics exam, Z! I know you will do awesome!