Captain
# 3921
07-24-2014, 11:15 AM
They have the Blue w wide White race strip
http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=HN.6079...4&pid=15.1&P=0

Howsa Zs homework factory going.. Shes doing so much for summer courses.. the brains tired thinking about it
Beware of Cloaked Romulans Bering Gifts
Captain
# 3922
07-24-2014, 02:11 PM
Z's more than tough enough to power through any and all piles of homework and then some.
<--------------------> <--------------------> <-------------------->
Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
Captain
# 3923
07-24-2014, 03:35 PM
Yes I thought of her and Raven for the College Engineering Mumsy was brilliant and started to forget things taking a machanecle eng course at the electrical part

but it came up watching Ep2 of Sailor Moon when the new ver Brings in Ami-chan
Captain
# 3924
07-24-2014, 04:13 PM
Yeah. The first season of the new Sailor Moon is will probably cover the first two seasons in one, if not more.
Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
Captain
# 3925
07-24-2014, 10:56 PM
Plenty to cover..

Ah..the answer to the test is at the bottom of the pint of Carmel Swirl...
[scratch scratch scratch -Walk up Usagi san.. sone oni is sneakign up on your fridge and takign all the yougart bars..?? would you believe the sliced apple?? or wase it the ice creame]

Last edited by senshibat01; 07-24-2014 at 11:06 PM.
Captain
# 3926
07-25-2014, 06:17 AM
HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

Carmel swirl. Can I have french vanilla almond instead?
Captain
# 3927
07-25-2014, 10:46 AM
Ah,Happy Days ..
for many the one that pays

Cone of ICe Cream>

Request FV w A
in a Waffle cone
at Arnolds for the Weezer Concert..
Captain
# 3928
07-25-2014, 03:59 PM
Best pizza I have had in a while today. The green chilis were actually hot for once. By hot, I mean, my lips are still zinging and my nose is running. GOOD PIZZA!!! *burps*
Captain
# 3929
07-25-2014, 10:12 PM
friends house we ordered a godfathers for a friend whos name is very close to [hort]
it was a ham/pineapple/green olive under the extra friends discount cheese

the hottest jalapeno you eva neva saw until its too late
Captain
# 3930
07-25-2014, 11:16 PM
Dominos online ordering was broken for me tonight so I got Pizzaville instead. Definitely no regrets.