Lt. Commander
# 461
11-01-2011, 07:55 AM
Beckham is a washed up tool! Blue candy apple FTW! Mmmmm. It's been a little while since I've had smores. *swaps out chocolate for Reese Peanutbutter Cups*
Lt. Commander
# 462 ewwwww
11-02-2011, 05:24 AM
ou dont wanna know where them peanuts made butter from..........its not pretty O,o
Lt. Commander
# 463
11-02-2011, 05:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCSWW View Post
Aww! *walks away disappointed*
Bend it like Becks... silly cub used to have emo hair.
Well that's creative subing Hersey's for reese's.. ghost smores have chocolate chip eyes or raisin or licorice

any excuse for a toasty firside gatherigns fine.. unless you live in the hills of valifornia with the poor under brush control and canyon winds

I had more boys chasing me then Raven until she went to collage.. So don't worry Z
sometimes your just so cute you don't even know it..
Lt. Commander
# 464
11-02-2011, 06:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SenshiBat View Post
Bend it like Becks... silly cub used to have emo hair.
I had more boys chasing me then Raven until she went to collage.. So don't worry Z
sometimes your just so cute you dotn even know it..
He may have been good for football once upon a time but 24 mill and such for him sitting on the bench makes him worthless in my book. One player does not make a team and people like him take away from the rest of the team. Take a look at Gretzgy. The only reason he was great because the league made him that way. Unwritten rules that you can't touch him for starters make him another worthless over rated player.

When i comes to boys, Z won't have any trouble attracting them. I just hope the boys Z attracts are interested in her for the right reasons. Besides being very beautiful and very smart, she just a the type of girl that doesn't exist anymore but should. [= Z's accent will also make any guy melt like butter in a hot skillet!
Lt. Commander
# 465
11-02-2011, 06:47 AM
Quote:
sometimes your just so cute you don't even know it..
Wait, what?
Senshi, are you saying you're a ....
I need to lay down.
Lt. Commander
# 466
11-02-2011, 06:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hort_wort View Post
Wait, what?
Senshi, are you saying you're a ....
I need to lay down.
Could be a really attractive gay man.
Lt. Commander
# 467 errrmm
11-02-2011, 07:08 AM
Gay? Straight? Man? Woman?......Im more of a Kirk type lover......doesn't really matter to me........

Ok Im lying it does.....my lover has to be blue with narly antennae and 3 arms with a furry mane.

The link in my sig explains a lot too....
Lt. Commander
# 468
11-02-2011, 07:35 AM
Yeah JC
I saw Gordie Howe Play old tyme Hockey Eh.. Tough old Bird that guy ..

used to work w an old hockey pro Zuzu [nickname]
from the Western Ontario A lg. Habs System you had to really pay your dues to be a pro then. he got his chance in expansion but had to have a summer job in off season w an airlines owned by the father of one of his old Habs minor lg teammates bill nyrop

Becks a shell of what he once was. an expert set pieces but took too many years not tackling and tracking back. he learnt alot about being a team captain from Roy Keane.. i think in his youth mike Owen needed a Becks type to set up his runs.. Shearer had Sutton for his glory in Blackburn.. to play off such a team. but could dribble like a demon before his limiting leg injuries changed his game. he was what Owen could have been. so you look at the best american player and say huh.. Landon's a fine person but not like a MIA Hamm CUP winner.

ME i liek ladies and am not one.. just the charming looks would draw alot of attention and people wantgn to date me...what can i say Bishoujo like me too shonen i am or should i say was inside i keep that always
Bishōnen
Lt. Commander
# 469
11-02-2011, 08:05 AM
Quote:
ME i liek ladies and am not one.. just the charming looks would draw alot of attention and people wantgn to date me...what can i say Bishoujo like me too shonen i am or should i say was inside i keep that always
Bishōnen
Ohhh okay. My world is un-shattered now.
One of my friends was hit on by another gay friend of mine. We all had a huge laugh then went out to lunch. Good times, those awkward moments... when taken the right way.
Lt. Commander
# 470
11-02-2011, 08:09 AM
Good things and bad disappointments last eve.
There was a freeze but my outfit malfunctioned.
Flight instead of sliding around bite big time.
Why does non LP let you have what LP has rights to but cant?