Lt. Commander
# 531
11-17-2011, 09:00 AM
Once upon a time, it used to be law (here anyway) that childrens television had to be educational. I'd really like to know what happened to that. With Animaniacs being one of my all time favorite cartoons, it was full of knowledge as well. I think about the only thing that still has educational value to it that is isn't over a decade old (but it's been on more than a decade) is Fairly Odd Parents. That's sort of to be expected though as it is a Nelvana production, which is Canadian. [= Even Bugs Bunny has some educational merit to it. Stupidity doesn't pay off! Just ask Elmer Fudd about that.
Lt. Commander
# 532
11-17-2011, 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
True JC. This is a generation where poorly drawn garbage with completely shallow ill conceived main characters receive fan service. Really?
because they cheap.. and have less Sneaky History included.. so less Joseph Campbell's HEro Allegory tales or PEabody's Way back MAchine..

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...ail&FORM=VIRE2

Naruto its the theme and the graphic novel credits style.. art that was interesting for no reason in particular

where inuyasha had the mythos and Warring States alt story from a prolific author.

Now its time to lay tracks to the kitchen and caramelized chops
Lt. Commander
# 533
11-17-2011, 12:18 PM
I didn't care for InuYasha either. Kagome could do better! There was another guy who refered to him as dog boy I think. He was about the only character I sort of liked but sitting through even some of that series was hard thanks to it's boring aspects.
Lt. Commander
# 534
11-17-2011, 04:46 PM
Dog because of the Slang for his Father Demons Nature.
it was Lord Sesshomaru
The older half sibling
the noble full blood baring a fang of cultural disdain for the less then pure or perfect.

Prob was the cultural attempt of linkage for the rumours and hate of Nobunaga that created the demon conglomerate antagonist and used the Jewel of Souls as a Vehicle to justify their Grail Quest.

its the classic rebel crush goign for the leather jacket bad boy fam wont approve of.
Lt. Commander
# 535
11-17-2011, 05:11 PM
He always seemed like such a wimp! I don't think it was his older sibling. In one episode that I distinctly remember him from, he literally InuYasha that he's not even good enough to take care of Kagome. Kagome has just rejoined InuYasha earlier on before they crossed paths again.
Lt. Commander
# 536
11-18-2011, 06:39 AM
Ah ha but he was fighting his blood or urge to be mean an inherited trait.. and the whole Kagome thing
was like his Fathers weakness for the Yin to Yang the soft mortal female.
that put a latent protective nature of the mortal
besides Kagome is the name of a game preschoolers play that's like 3 goose or duck duck goose grey goose? The child picked to be it is Called an ONI demon or ogre
similar to the European games 'Ring Around The Rosie' or 'Poor Mary'
Kago no naka no Tori wa

beppin bani-guru karasu and
kainushi Zero

我々は これらの人々を知るためにとても幸運がありなさい

ah the girl that over came time and the boy that was over come..
Lt. Commander
# 537
11-18-2011, 09:00 AM
*taps Senshi on the head* GOOSE!!! *runs around the circle.
Lt. Commander
# 538
11-18-2011, 09:32 AM
This thread needs a dancing game.
Lt. Commander
# 539
11-18-2011, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDawson View Post
This thread needs a dancing game.
You sure wouldn't catch me doing anything like that!
Lt. Commander
<Em/streach.. limber up.. watches again time time..112112.. hum 1/2 speed.. HIP strain something else strech limber wrist.. Nope Too many Vertibre.. here..

Sit down cross arms Assistant can lift you with two fingers uder elbows.. [matter of balance]

But put a chair out or an erazor with back to hall wall by coat pins a Boy cant bend over as far :p
its extra backbone. [kanicki sci for the day]

So Dont be a Persephone and Hide three months.. Be the Sunshine
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skpm8Qa41ds

AH HA disrtracted tag back ..
im better at rashambeau