Lt. Commander
# 631
12-10-2011, 12:08 PM
Mizuno Ami "friend of water" is always a good choice..

Now its star trek time
a time to gather around the

place you want to be
and collect your F2p test gits on item tab from c store!
Lt. Commander
# 632
12-10-2011, 01:58 PM
I got hte Tribble and something else. Nothing special and more than I expected for very little time spent being bored with the DOff system after a few hours.
Lt. Commander
# 633
12-10-2011, 03:06 PM
Purple ""violet" Tribble
Purple DOFF EXCOM Tac +20 Eldrich [plus]
2 other special Tired Doff

------------------
Well with all the sto crashing i was able to load up Total War and finish off
the Irish [sorry] King Henry V and Price Richard the Lion Heart seiging their last castle..
now the Welsh attacked me after takign a Scottish allies city.. have to heal up the troops.
Lt. Commander
# 634
12-10-2011, 04:24 PM
Nice! Best thing I got was a Photonic Tribble and only on one toon. No complaints though. I have given away an equal amount of red gifts to that of which I've opened also. As much as I'm not fond of the whole grab bag gimmick. It is fun to just give someone something (virtual in this case) that looks like a gift. [=
Lt. Commander
# 635
12-10-2011, 06:29 PM
Kewl we have it made were hanging with the rAsin Girls

and we have a new Community
PWE_BranFlakes
Community Manager

I hope he/she? Likes BACON!
Lt. Commander
# 636
12-10-2011, 07:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SenshiBat View Post
Kewl we have it made were hanging with the rAsin Girls

and we have a new Community
PWE_BranFlakes
Community Manager

I hope he/she? Likes BACON!
He is Brandon and was one of those podcast guys Cryptic decided to hire to try and smooth over the community. However, just another unimportant useless waste of Cryptic funds that could contribute to actual useful things, like bug fixes, new content, and help for the struggling teams they already have.
Lt. Commander
# 637
12-10-2011, 08:48 PM
Ah Brandon.. heeeh. it took them awhile dint it.
i still remember when the LEAD GM went on vacation and found one of his [ he though] GMS sitting at a desk near the Big honchos office. .

So what you doing here?

oh that's right you were on vacation and they promoted me to a new job.. hehe
Cryptic is mysterious..
Lt. Commander
# 638
12-10-2011, 09:40 PM
Cryptic may not run the most perfect business model or anything close. However, this game has potential. Bug fixes are it's main complaint other than a severe lack in content. I sure hope it gets better. I do like Star Trek and this game hass a lot of great palyers I wouldn't have met otherwise. Especially the one whose thread I created and this is being posted in. *hugs Z* She sure is awesome!
Lt. Commander
# 639
12-11-2011, 09:06 AM
Hugs for Little Fleet Sister Z Seam very appropriate..

DEV mule wheres it go how is a cart motored.. Whats a ? Commodore wasnt that a game console wheres the trek apredia we have a deadline here.. Servers For Open Beta keys? They don't need no stinkin band width.. diamonds data mining can tell us what we need to know players that may buy us just fill out silly bug reports

Yes Back to the basic of Trek Fun adventure in interesting ships and places. Check..

My Miyu.. the daring Faux Hawk Andorian has crashed to desk top again after hitting the macro
Winter Wonderland.. i cant get in I declare Shenanigans Adnorians w shure feet untie.. :p Q :p Q
Lt. Commander
# 640
12-11-2011, 10:16 AM
I can help you troubleshoot that Senshi. What are your system specs, driver version for your video card, and and a rough idea of your ingame graphics settings.