Lt. Commander
# 641
12-11-2011, 01:16 PM
Hi JC tnx
WIC XP pro sp 3 build 2600
I have Nvidia 9500gt
Driver 285.58 set for performance over quality for card
phys mem may be low for more then min sys standards now days INTEL P 4 dual core 3
STO no AA
display at min settigns for about everything except Tailor.
i will up date after the ERROR dump still half hour to go
Lt. Commander
# 642
12-11-2011, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SenshiBat View Post
Hi JC tnx
WIC XP pro sp 3 build 2600
I have Nvidia 9500gt
Driver 285.58 set for performance over quality for card
phys mem may be low for more then min sys standards now days INTEL P 4 dual core 3
STO no AA
display at min settigns for about everything except Tailor.
i will up date after the ERROR dump still half hour to go
Dynamic Lighting is an issue in this game for some reason. Do you have that enabled? If so, try disabling it completely. There are also specific settings in the trobbleshooting that you might want to look at. I don't know what they are off hand but their descriptions seem pretty straight forward.
Lt. Commander
# 643
12-11-2011, 04:56 PM
oh yeah i think NCsoft kept the parts of the old engine when they bought cryptic
cryptic used a new spin to make Champions then STO. .

my SCI VA just crashed beaming from SFA to System to ESD aw yikes
i had a error beaming down as a sehlot and tryign to run the ice track
Lt. Commander
# 644
12-11-2011, 05:02 PM
Hmmm. Try using the launcher options to force verify all of the files. If that doesn't work, a complete uninstall and reinstall might be something to consider.
Lt. Commander
# 645
12-11-2011, 07:47 PM
Hello Dreamland time..

I had a new dialog error report type pop up because it flagged a corupt ship crusier texture file when i hit the Q macro to vist wonderland. .it sent a dump forthe game client log and a crash file too very fast..

unlike the old one that had errors on the mini dump..

i went down three tiems after the force verify and its running better..

Take care everybody
Lt. Commander
# 646
12-11-2011, 08:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SenshiBat View Post
Hello Dreamland time..

I had a new dialog error report type pop up because it flagged a corupt ship crusier texture file when i hit the Q macro to vist wonderland. .it sent a dump forthe game client log and a crash file too very fast..

unlike the old one that had errors on the mini dump..

i went down three tiems after the force verify and its running better..

Take care everybody
Hate to say it but it sounds like the best solution would be a complete uninstall, deletion of the Star Trek Online directories, and reinstalling and repatching everything. It sucks as there isn't an updated full build to just start from but hopefully there will be once Cryptic finishes using Holodeck as the test server! Goodnight Senshi!
Lt. Commander
# 647
12-12-2011, 05:39 AM
Hardy Jem Skilliddle Doo Campers.. LAst year the Holiday Patch Killed my Beta Champions Vid CArd.. and try as they would with a Patch not actually tested on every
>approved OS version
> Min not maxsys listed to sell their PIGGS to us..

WINTER WONDERLAND WEEK

I survived more crashes then i ever did Alpha or Beta Testing anything..
From Small INDIEs SMALLER then Cryptic [REDSTORM IMAGIC]
When the Colonel USAF REt said the game would do X and When you could be ...sure that it would

MS ALpha for a WWII based Flight Sim that came along to sweet talk us.. and lead us a stray with nylons and chocolate.. They Failed!

Sure there was that Affair with Interplay Star Trek advance preview Alpha Klingon Academy and Star Fleet Academy that lead to Star Fleet Command.

I would not even bother with the silly busniess if it wasnet for you guys..
Lt. Commander
# 648
12-12-2011, 06:07 AM
Do you mean this? I'm still onthe fence around signing up for the beta but I get a guaranteed in if I want it. This is for the 360 though.
Lt. Commander
# 649
12-12-2011, 09:17 AM
Nope its Grand daddy Sim... I still have the CH F-16 Combat Analog Stick and Rudder in a box..
http://www.thecomputershow.com/compu...ws/ch_f-16.htm

http://www.ww2f.com/avatars/carl-g-e...ine=1182503058

When EA bought Air Warrior and Gave it to Origins so it wouldnt compete with its own sim the fun left the hanger

Fighter ACE
"Dear Friends, After over 13 years of operation Fighter Ace is officially off the air. We thank you for your support and patronage over the years, and we wish you all the very best. Check here for periodic news and updates regarding our future plans as we announce them. Warm Regards, Mark Vange and the Fighter Ace team."
Lt. Commander
# 650
12-12-2011, 09:28 AM
That reminds me of the Thrustmaster flight yoke I wanted for a few older PC games. Every expensive though and not really practical. Would of been awesome to have though! Literall, a proper yoke, rudder peddles, and a thrust control.