Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 761
12-22-2011, 08:31 AM
*plates Z's breakfast* T-bone steak (well done but not burnt), baked potato smothered in chili and topped with a heap of cheese, and some green beans sautéed in lots of butter to finish it up. [= Now, off to make some fresh squeezed orange juice so she has something to wash it all down with.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 762
12-22-2011, 09:11 AM
Orange Juice! no wait Beetlejuice? What? too soon?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 763
12-22-2011, 11:22 AM
I wouldn't say that's too soon. No bugs or bug juice in my buddy's orange juice though. Only 100% fresh squeezed orange juice for Z with extra pulp. Could even do the same for lemonade, no sugar added, and a few limes thrown in to make it perfect. [=
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 764
12-22-2011, 11:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCSWW View Post
Only 100% fresh squeezed orange juice for Z with extra pulp.
No pulp. I prefer to *drink* my beverages, not *chew* it.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 765
12-22-2011, 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCSWW View Post
I wouldn't say that's too soon. No bugs or bug juice in my buddy's orange juice though. Only 100% fresh squeezed orange juice for Z with extra pulp. Could even do the same for lemonade, no sugar added, and a few limes thrown in to make it perfect. [=
And while you're at it, could get me a cherry Dr Pepper.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 766
12-22-2011, 11:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archanubis
No pulp. I prefer to *drink* my beverages, not *chew* it.
No chewing needed! Just nice, thick, juicy orange juice or lemonade. I hate really think liquidy fruit juices. It's just not the same.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 767
12-22-2011, 02:17 PM
did you strain it cant have Z chipping a tooth on a suprise now ..
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 768
12-22-2011, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SenshiBat View Post
did you strain it cant have Z chipping a tooth on a suprise now ..
All oranges, lemons, and limes has the seeds removed before juicing.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 769
12-22-2011, 06:25 PM
Thats more like it.. Stemed glass drop of honey..
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 770
12-22-2011, 06:39 PM
A stemmed glass is way too small for me. Pint, if not bigger. [=Orange juice is one of those things I could never get sick of, especially when it's thicker than a hearty stew.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:56 AM.