Lt. Commander
# 821
01-01-2012, 12:03 PM
Cryptic Says
Future Forward for the Enterprise-F
Now that the ship has entered service, it will be revealed to players in an upcoming Star Trek Online Feature Episode in which players will be able to see the ship in action and meet some of this ship’s new crew members. In addition, player captains will soon have a chance to earn their own Odyssey-class ship so that they can experience the power and grace of this ship for themselves.

Stay tuned as the U.S.S. Enterprise-F enters the Star Trek Online universe and makes itself known. We would like to give a huge thank you to all the fans that contributed to this contest and to the ongoing support for the game. We look forward to the future together.

I say When is when?

Look both ways for M-5 computers..

Dotn worry the Enterprise was more then just one of many or few COnnies.
and you dotn have to call it shirley
Lt. Commander
# 822
01-01-2012, 08:25 PM
Like Cryptic knows how to keep their word on things they promise. If that was the case, we would of had the FE back in October of 2011. The next FE will be lucky to be out by the end of spring. That's still longer than I want to wait.

How has my buddy's new year been so far? I hope 2012 is treating you good. If not, I'll hit it so hard, it'll lose the extra day this leap year has.
Lt. Commander
# 823
01-02-2012, 12:03 PM
A Gift from somebody Zero to Zero that surfed

http://blog.travelpod.com/travel-blo...3751/tpod.html
Lt. Commander
# 824
01-02-2012, 12:25 PM
That sort of reminds me of the Singapore Zoo. he animals they have in this one reserve on an island is all open. You can interact with the animals and everything. Never been myself but it's high on my list of places to visit one day.
Lt. Commander
# 825
01-02-2012, 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCSWW View Post
That sort of reminds me of the Singapore Zoo. he animals they have in this one reserve on an island is all open. You can interact with the animals and everything. Never been myself but it's high on my list of places to visit one day.
Don't think I want to be "interacting" with the lions.
Lt. Commander
# 826
01-02-2012, 02:00 PM
The Bear in the woods advice is kinda moot.. When they Bat you around like a teather ball w catnip on it.

here to cats took advantage of the need to motor papa back to towne after we shopped for him..

the tomcat knocked the plastic donut container off the pantry and the 2 kittens their mother and he
had a few halfed almost liek they were eatign corn on the cob.

Date movie that can work if they get scared and need a hug. ."Night of the Grizzly"
Lt. Commander
# 827
01-02-2012, 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archanubis
Don't think I want to be "interacting" with the lions.
What?! The lions need some love too. Here's a link to the site. It's refered to as an "open" Zoo. When I finally get around visiting it (hopefully drag my buddy along with me), I'll be taking a ton of pictures to say the least.
Lt. Commander
# 828
01-02-2012, 02:13 PM
Pretty kool.. most major zoos ZOOO SS !Z.

have discount rates if you are a member of another ZOO club and remember your card.

I received a nice discount and a special deal from a ZOO in Portland Oregon while on holiday.. a time back.
Im not an eco nut.. but i appreciate a nice habitat
as Ive learnt as a youth on a farm a happy well treated animal is a better friend.
Lt. Commander
# 829
01-03-2012, 07:14 AM
I've got a few nice green shirts to score the 30% discount. Our Zoo here in Toronto isn't anything special. It has a wide variety of animals and all but nothing like the SanDiego Zoo for example.
Lt. Commander
# 830
01-03-2012, 07:30 PM
Kewl now we need more Waffles.. So we can help defeat evil doers before this haapens

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nuy-ahYTSbA