Lt. Commander
# 931
01-16-2012, 11:05 AM
Every person I've known who has been overweight eats all the time. It's not a matter of what, sometimes it's a matter of how much. A few years ago, I weighed half again as much as I do now. The difference came when I made the choice to stop eating until I was full and instead just eat until I wasn't hungry.

Well, that and stress ulcers.
Lt. Commander
# 932
01-16-2012, 11:10 AM
Well you can rinse the starch out of potatoes slicing and soaking in a brine healthy palm of salt

rinse dry Roughage can cause more hunger its good mineral and lots of water is why you can eat oriental
nbde hungry later.. cause its low cat ur Fat and lots of mixed stir fry and filler rice.. .

Fills a body on temp basis and then leaves a crave.

Rice Starch same more lots of Water in pot to get it happy strain drain rinse...

WOKs great for fast small meat portions and mixed peppers have attractive colours and some flavour
Mushroom low sodium Olive... salt retains water weight and bodies need fat or your system eats fat away from around your organs.. causes more troubles later.. every motabilizum dif so its trial and error.

Popcorn and pretzels are salty make you drink sometimes beer... and its a habit like a cigarette its easy and there.. Tuna sandwich on un bleach italian French Bread unsliced sticks good.. .need calciuam to stave off ostio-P bones need milk cheese butter is good in moderation... Garlic cuts ft colesteroil nd wine keeps french low heart troubles w richest basic diet on palnet.

Freash Herb Box trimmed for flavour w small kitchenshears low sat fat oil.. Peppercorn more bang ground freash and Zest of lemon lime orange have good healthy oils in skin

Asidicis harsh on ulcears so tomtoes croteen bad for many upsets..
Lt. Commander
# 933
01-16-2012, 11:19 AM
A lot of stress once made me thinner once than I liked to be. Considering I've always been stalky (I guess that's how you put it), I am more than content like that. Sometimes I have a bit more pudge than others but hey. I like what I like. Looking like a stick boy at 5'8" with broad shoulders doesn't look right to me. Then again, you guys have seen pics of me so I think they speak for themself. Everyone should just be themself and not what others expect them to be. If everyone looked and did like most actors and actresses did, the world would be even more of a sad and pathetic place.
Lt. Commander
# 934
01-16-2012, 11:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCSWW View Post
If everyone looked and did like most actors and actresses did, the world would be even more of a sad and pathetic place.
The price of cake would go down from the low demand, though.
Lt. Commander
# 935
01-16-2012, 12:48 PM
Cake is way too good to let hit a low. I'll take a point of real butter on my popcorn anyway over that fake oil crap they use at the cinimas. There may be the odd good thing that works with healthier ingredients but in most cases, you can't replace the richness of things like whole cream.
Lt. Commander
# 936
01-16-2012, 01:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SenshiBat View Post
Asidicis harsh on ulcears so tomtoes croteen bad for many upsets..
Yep, I've avoided tomatoes for years. Some of them aren't as bad, though. If you go for yellowish colored instead of red, they tend to sit better. I grew "rainbow tomatoes" last year, they are nice.
Lt. Commander
# 937
01-16-2012, 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hort_wort View Post
Yep, I've avoided tomatoes for years. Some of them aren't as bad, though. If you go for yellowish colored instead of red, they tend to sit better. I grew "rainbow tomatoes" last year, they are nice.
GREEN!!! Nothing like fried green tomatoes. [= SO YUMMY!!!
Lt. Commander
# 938
01-16-2012, 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hort_wort View Post
Yellow and green tomatoes tend to be less acidic than red ones. Also, growing your own tends to reduce the acidity overall. I think the mass amounts of fertilizer used in commercial farms have something to do with the acidity (and taste) in store bought tomatoes.
Lt. Commander
# 939
01-16-2012, 04:42 PM
Poor quality but I have yet to see this video in good quality. Anyway, it's a classic.

Green Jello - Anarky In Bedrock
Lt. Commander
# 940
01-18-2012, 02:23 PM
Nobody likes Green Jello? )= If the Beast Wars video I pieced together works, I'll post it on our boards. I'd post it here but Crytpic doesn't seem to have a sense of humor. :p