Lt. Commander
# 1 I hate somebody.
03-27-2011, 09:38 PM
I can't say who, but its not a poster on the forums. I can only take comfort knowing that the dislike for this individual is shared by many. Just had to say that.

EDIT: BTW. This thread is really just me whining about not getting infected done yet and blameing it on the original designer. Still if you want to create some drama come on in!
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-27-2011, 09:55 PM
Is it George Lucas? Because after what he did to Star Wars in the 3 prequel movies I hate him too.

You know who else I hate? George R. R. Martin. I mean I also love him but he is taking soooooo long to get A Dance with Dragons out that I am really starting to hate him because I love him so much.

I also really hate whoever's idea it was to cancel Firefly. I don't know whose idea it was but should I ever find out I will thoroughly despise that person. He may even force me to make a 'Not Braking For' list. You know how some people break for cute animals and the occasional small child? Well I won't be for him. Or her. No, it was definitely a him. A her would not have canceled the series before Simon Tam got a good bare butt in the moonlight scene.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-27-2011, 10:00 PM
What a bizarre post..
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-27-2011, 10:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sketch5430 View Post
What a bizarre post..
Exceptionally.

Oh, were you referring to mine or Corban's?
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-27-2011, 10:47 PM
I hate George Lucas and Star Wars! ALL OF THEM!!! XD
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-27-2011, 10:57 PM
I think canceling Firefly was a bad idea too, Empress. And I'm sure I can find a way to blame it on my Nemesis, you know who you are, Mr. Nemesis...
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-28-2011, 12:34 AM
I know....is it George Bush?
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-28-2011, 01:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
Is it George Lucas? Because after what he did to Star Wars in the 3 prequel movies I hate him too.

You know who else I hate? George R. R. Martin. I mean I also love him but he is taking soooooo long to get A Dance with Dragons out that I am really starting to hate him because I love him so much.

I also really hate whoever's idea it was to cancel Firefly. I don't know whose idea it was but should I ever find out I will thoroughly despise that person. He may even force me to make a 'Not Braking For' list. You know how some people break for cute animals and the occasional small child? Well I won't be for him. Or her. No, it was definitely a him. A her would not have canceled the series before Simon Tam got a good bare butt in the moonlight scene.
I don't hate George Lucas. He made my childhood better.

I can understand the George R.R. Martin issue. My wife has a similiar issue with a different author.

Firefly should not have been cancelled and is still very underated in the entertainment industry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sketch5430 View Post
What a bizarre post..
Yer new round these ere parts ain't cha?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCSWW View Post
I hate George Lucas and Star Wars! ALL OF THEM!!! XD
Nope. Can't agree. Oh well. Differences make life more interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobservo
I think canceling Firefly was a bad idea too, Empress. And I'm sure I can find a way to blame it on my Nemesis, you know who you are, Mr. Nemesis...
Who is your Nemesis again? I'm too lazy to dig for the info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDawson View Post
I know....is it George Bush?
I don't hate puppets.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-28-2011, 03:46 AM
Man i hear ya, I hate some one too, though the hate does keep me warm at night.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-28-2011, 04:16 AM
Good, good. Your hate has made you powerful.