Lt. Commander
# 21
03-28-2011, 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VoratusAlpha
You're an unproductive thread and should be shut down!
ZING!

Who do I hate...? Hmm. Bad drivers. I can't stand them, and they're all over this city. You know...people who back into a crowded street with no regard for your car, which they nearly smashed into, or the people walking around. This happened to me yesterday, and made me wish I had a phaser array mounted on my car.
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-28-2011, 01:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluerockBeing04 View Post
ZING!

Who do I hate...? Hmm. Bad drivers. I can't stand them, and they're all over this city. You know...people who back into a crowded street with no regard for your car, which they nearly smashed into, or the people walking around. This happened to me yesterday, and made me wish I had a phaser array mounted on my car.
Oh I hear you. Part of my daily job is driving. The utter disregard and incompetance some people show is beyond my comprehension. I want to drive this around so that people can smash into me if they want to.
Lt. Commander
# 23
03-28-2011, 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WishStone
Don't punt me yet, give me a moment for a serious answer:

You can ignore posters on these forums. I cannot, but you guys have that option. I know how bad it can be to be curious about what X said THIS time, but, really, in the long run ignoring someone who pushes your ticker up is the best thing you can do for yourself.
*Runs into the room*

Sorry I was late *PUNT* I was in a meeting.

There, now WishStone may officially call herself a 10ite. Sign up for the magic girl squad with Ravenstein. Chat is lurking atm but heads the mutated foodstuffs bakery. Zero heads the merciless death squad, i advise not fighting her in space. Oh and the church handles matters of the soul. We like playing with souls...tasty souls mmmmm.
Lt. Commander
# 24 ooo ooo
03-28-2011, 02:54 PM
Is it who ever decided to make a wheel of time Live action movie? Cause I really dont like who ever that is atm...I just know it will turn out the same way sword of truth did when they made the mini series...
Lt. Commander
# 25
03-28-2011, 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corban_Lewis
As I said in the first post. The person in question is not a poster on these forums. In fact to say I hate that person is false. I hate what they did.

What did they do?

Well...lets just say its something to do with a certain mission thats been plagueing me.

NOW

Let the wild ruckus begin!!!

*Hobbles into the woods rawring and smashing sticks at trees.*
Hahaha. It's Gozer.
Lt. Commander
# 26
03-28-2011, 04:08 PM
NO! The name has been spoken!!!

*Puts on hooded robe and approaches the sacrificial altar.*

Bring me a sacrifice. Perhaps a smurf or care bear. This thread must be clensed now.
Lt. Commander
# 27
03-28-2011, 04:10 PM
Forum admin you have got to be joking!

I posted begging for open pvp earlier and questions why it could not exist despite klingons visiting ESD. It is a genuine question is it not?! OK now for mentioning it again I'll be in trouble.

Anyway I got a flame warning for it and that post was closed.

How can a post about one gamer hating another gaming stick around so long and not get closed lol ?

Funny forums I'm thinking and don't even bother sending me another warning for this post just assume I know already :p
Lt. Commander
# 28
03-28-2011, 04:17 PM
This thread really reminds me of why I left a governing memeber role of a well known XBOX Live community and XBOX Live.
Lt. Commander
# 29
03-28-2011, 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zypher2011
Forum admin you have got to be joking!

I posted begging for open pvp earlier and questions why it could not exist despite klingons visiting ESD. It is a genuine question is it not?! OK now for mentioning it again I'll be in trouble.

Anyway I got a flame warning for it and that post was closed.

How can a post about one gamer hating another gaming stick around so long and not get closed lol ?

Funny forums I'm thinking and don't even bother sending me another warning for this post just assume I know already :p
You should re-read the opening message. I say quite clearly the person in question is not a poster on the forums and never do I say they are a gamer. I also don't NAME them. Later I admit I don't even hate the person, just what they did.

I know how to walk a fine line most of the time.

This thread isn't intended to create a bunch of flames or hate. Gozer is no doubt a perfectly nice guy who laughed evilly while designing certain missions for the game.

Basically. I"m whineing. Waa waa poor me.
Lt. Commander
# 30
03-28-2011, 04:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corban_Lewis
You should re-read the opening message. I say quite clearly the person in question is not a poster on the forums and never do I say they are a gamer. I also don't NAME them. Later I admit I don't even hate the person, just what they did.

I know how to walk a fine line most of the time.

This thread isn't intended to create a bunch of flames or hate. Gozer is no doubt a perfectly nice guy who laughed evilly while designing certain missions for the game.

Basically. I"m whineing. Waa waa poor me.
Uh...

It's the perfect un-crime?

*deploys a party popper*

Quote:
This thread really reminds me of why I left a governing memeber role of a well known XBOX Live community and XBOX Live.
You too, huh? Fun fact, for me it was a company starting with a "B" and ending with n "E"

You win! What exactly I don't know, but you win.