Lt. Commander
# 61
03-29-2011, 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkShrike View Post
The spotlite missions were copied over to holodeck quite a while ago. The only limitations that I know of for them not showing up in the available community authored missions list is your level being appropriate for the mission mobs.

the list of available missions is starting to get cluttered though. You may need to either search for them by name or look for the 'author', in this case the mischevious 'Q' who borrowed them from tribble
Ah are they min lv requirements to the player missions.. because I done the "Orion syndicate" mission by Q...which was a spotlight mission...but not the others. I only just got promoed to CMD4 earlier.
Lt. Commander
# 62
03-29-2011, 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brigadoom
Is there any way to place anomalies on ground maps?

Also, is there a way to have the minigame associated with harvesting anomalies, but for interacting with something else?

For example, I want to stop a warp core breach by "setting up a resonant harmonic field to reinforce the warp core forcefield" (or such treknological speak), so that when I interact with the console, I get the minigame popup and have to match the waveforms. Wuld be great if I didn't have to harvest anything after, too.

Is this possible?
Anybody have any idea?
Lt. Commander
# 63
03-29-2011, 04:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus92 View Post
It's new content, that's why I want to play it. I mean once you have all the top gear, then why do you need rewards?
It's ok playing through the story lines with my first toon, but they're less inspiring the second time around; by the third they're a positibe chore. By the fifth . . . blech; I don't even want to think about what that's gonna be like. It would be nice to have something other than dailies to grind new toons up with. Something like fun, ever changing, interesting and weird UGC missions.

I also like to mess around with BOFF setups a lot, and you need a constant pool of SP to do that. I can get it from dailies, but it would be a lot more fun if I could get it from something new as well.
Lt. Commander
# 64
03-29-2011, 10:05 PM
glad to have this feature.. would like to know if Fleet story lines could have there own Fleet selected menu? Where as either only members of a fleet can access them or perhaps a sub-menu
Lt. Commander
# 65 The new beginning
03-30-2011, 12:03 AM
This may well change the entire scope of the game. Congratulations to DStahl the dev and QA team for having the guts to try something like this.
Lt. Commander
# 66
03-30-2011, 09:28 AM
i tried a couple of the missions yesterday. a couple were incomplete and unplayable. i pressed the button that reports it as being in violation of the elua law and that wasnt the case. i didnt realise what i did until after i did it. reason why i did it is because it didnt give an option of spam, or incomplete. the rating was stars and one star is not liking. there is nothing there to like or dislike it just incomplete and unplayable. so know i wait to see if i get in trouble.

i did do a mission that was completeable esd. i think the name was you kill klingons on esd. i really enjoyed it. i like the ending i got a kick out of the last contact. i like the fire, couldnt put it out with my extinguisher though. but looked cool. needless to say i loved the idea i got to kill the klingon -------. lol quack quack.

as for rewards, well for now i can settle for the loot from killing things. but in future cryptic better hook me up. im liking it. i know there are alot of players out there that are good at creating content, i cant wait to see just how many good missions come out. i mean in about 2 months i bet there will be an enormous amount of missions that are playable and not spam to go through. i really think that an ealier post by someone saying that the foundry should be treated like a daily and recieve a couple of emblems for doing them. if that was the case im all over it. give the creators of a unique mission or good missions 500 atari tokens to make it worth their time and effort. just an idea. dont get crazy on me, ill start quacking. lol quack quack
Lt. Commander
# 67
03-30-2011, 03:40 PM
Than you Devs for your hard work to get this on holodeck. Already created a mission
Lt. Commander
# 68 Project Limit Question
08-25-2011, 12:31 PM
Ok, I've been looking all over to find the answer to this question and I haven't been able to find it, so I would greatly appreciate it if someone could either point me in the right direction or answer this for me.

The Foundry says that I have reached my project limit, and I believe I have seven projects, and I cannot create any more. Now, 6 of these have been published, does this mean I can delete them from my project list now or will that removed them from the review and community authored tabs in game?
Lt. Commander
# 69 Is the Foundry Working RIght?
08-29-2011, 09:54 AM
I've been trying to build a Foundry Mission but I cannot get the tabs on the right and bottom of the Map Section to expand. Am I doing something wrong or is this a Bug? ANy answer would be appreciated.
Lt. Commander
# 70
08-29-2011, 12:31 PM
Xeros, yes if you delete missions from your foundry editor they will be deleted in game. They are looking into some way of giving us more slots, but it'll be a while.

REU, I've also had that trouble, it seemed to happen randomly for me. You should see a little arrow in the middle of the border of the column, they should be on the right, left and center columns. Here's a screenshot: http://screencast.com/t/30FW7NRtX. Look just to the left of where it says "Private Author Notes"

Click that, its a button. then try mousing over the border and see if you get the icon to expand it, then simple click and drag. Hope that helps.