Lt. Commander
# 1 Borg Bundle
03-28-2011, 11:35 AM
Any hope you'll bundle the two separate borg officers into a single borg pack for lets say 400 AP?

I was actually referring to the two c-store bridge officers.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-28-2011, 05:40 PM
Never.....Ever.

If you want the second Borg BO then do Kithomer Accords.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-29-2011, 08:16 AM
Why should cryptic do that? The Borg Engineering officer was an Amazon special, which is now available in the c-store as well.

The Borg Science officer is a special reward during the mission "Khitomer Accord".
All you have to do is find a good team, spent 2-3 hours for the mission and step with your character in one of the two assimiltion chambers during the mission. Than you will get an accolade named "Assimilated". Fly to the U.S.S. Victory, contact Four of Ten and there is your Borg Science officer. - And therefore you want to pay money?
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-29-2011, 09:53 AM
At first, I thought you were asking for both Amazon Borg Boffs (Fed & Klingon) as part of a package. Then I realized that you meant the KA reward.

I say, no. It shouldn't happen. Too many people want their instant gratification and are willing to toss out real world money for pixels that they can earn in-game. This is the kind of mentality that lets marketing run roughshod through the C-Store and put up everything but the kitchen sink up for sale.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-29-2011, 11:17 AM
if you are saying the SF and KDF engineer borg then sure

if you mean the KA borg and c-store one then no
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-29-2011, 11:42 AM
Is there anyway to modify the look of the khitomer borg officer prize? I'd like to 'deborgify' the bo a little and put my crew uniform on it, doesnt give that option though
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-29-2011, 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEONHART View Post
Is there anyway to modify the look of the khitomer borg officer prize? I'd like to 'deborgify' the bo a little and put my crew uniform on it, doesnt give that option though
no, its like the breen reman and holo officer, its just what you see is what you get, kind of makes it look like its not YOUR officer, just a drone (or any of the others) sabutaging your ship in a very non stealthy way
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-29-2011, 01:25 PM
I'd like to see this. They should bundle in the Borg ship parts as well. I'd much rather not have to suffer through hours of unfun and tedious content.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-30-2011, 12:53 AM
Well the four Borg parts are cryptics way to push the STF missions. Before that only a few members of my fleet were willing to spent 2-3 hours for such a mission. The reward was not worth the time. Now EACH member will get a Borg part as reward. The unfair random very rare method is over.

So it is up to you to decide.
If you want the Borg parts: find a fleet, or a good random team, spent 2-3 hours/item and you will get it.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-30-2011, 01:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincire View Post
I'd like to see this. They should bundle in the Borg ship parts as well. I'd much rather not have to suffer through hours of unfun and tedious content.
I would never want to see this happen. Especially since i really enjoy the STF's. Find a good Fleet and perhaps your perception will change towards this content, since if it is 'pugging' that has caused your dislike for these, well Wow taught me about 'pugging' and the pain that generally goes with it a long long time ago.
I have all the ship parts and the Science Borg BO, and so does much of the Fleet i'm in, yet we continue to run these for the new members as often as we can. I look forward to those weekends and nights of STF raiding. Bring on 'The Hive'. And with the improvements to ground coming in due time, STF's can only get better.
In-game obtainable items should remain just that.