Lt. Commander
I have some question and a problem (which could count as another question but whatever)

First I would like to know if its possible to have a contact fight. I have a character that you are supposed to talk to in the middle of the room and a battle going ob around him. Can I have him join in and not look like a complete ass just watching every1?

That same character is giving me a problem, I want to name him but even when I do above his name it just says UGC contact, or something along those lines, am i doing something wrong? Oh and is there anyway to make contacts taller? this guy is tiny and not a Telarite

Also is there anyway to make a boss? Like have a Borg Cube be tougher than normal (since I want to have a fleet of ships warp in).
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-28-2011, 04:23 PM
1. If he is a NPC Contact, no. However, you can use a member of a NPC Group, and costume him to look like your NPC contact, and then he will fight.

2. There is actually 2 different spots you need to name your contacts. Both the Name, and Contact boxes need to have the name you have chosen. As far as the height, we have requested a slider, but it hasn't been added yet.

3. No.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-28-2011, 04:27 PM
well that was fast, thanks for the info. Now to go finish my mission