Lt. Commander
I understand that everyday there is an even chance of being given a Capture and Hold, Arena, or War zone Daily. However, sometimes it feels like the selector gets stuck and we end up with the same mission day after day. Personally I enjoy all of them (although I wish there was more variation) but not everyone does. I'd like to suggest a few changes.
  • Predetermined Rotations of PVP Daiy Missions
    • Start one day with the Arena Daily, the next would be Capture and Hold, the third day would be War Zones, and the fourth would simply restart the cycle
      - Creates the illusion (technically true) of more PVP content
      - Players could store a Daily Mission for a later date when they have more time
  • Make All PVP Daily Missions Available Simultaneously
    • All three types are available independent of one another
      - Creates the illusion (technically true) of more PVP content
      - Provides more opportunities to attain Emblems through PVP alone (Although still falls short in comparison to PVE opportunities
      - People can stick to the match type they prefer

Anyway, it's just a couple of thoughts. I started this thread just thinking about a set rotation so we wouldn't get stuck with Capture and Hold for a week straight. However the more I think about it the more I like the second option because it does bring dedicated PVPers closer to being able to farm emblems like PVEers, only in a more fun way.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-29-2011, 05:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHale View Post
[*]Make All PVP Daily Missions Available Simultaneously
Couldn't agree more with that......so much that I even posted the same idea in AKfourtyseven's about a week back

However, I think it could possibly bring more AFK PvPers into matches. That too is something that REALLY irritates me.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-29-2011, 06:01 AM
It's hard to imagine any reason why you should not be able to complete all the standard PvP dailies each day. One each of arena, C&H, war zone, and one each of a "Win Arena" and "Win C&H" would at least be 11 emblems rather than 3 (assuming you get three for each of the regular ones, and one emblem each for the win missions).
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-29-2011, 08:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heezdedjim
It's hard to imagine any reason why you should not be able to complete all the standard PvP dailies each day. One each of arena, C&H, war zone, and one each of a "Win Arena" and "Win C&H" would at least be 11 emblems rather than 3 (assuming you get three for each of the regular ones, and one emblem each for the win missions).

The end game QQ-ing, if you can get all the emblems you need with in a few weeks cryptic would have to hear the no end game content QQ and put up with us PvPers also.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-29-2011, 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Data
The end game QQ-ing, if you can get all the emblems you need with in a few weeks cryptic would have to hear the no end game content QQ and put up with us PvPers also.
I'd love it if Cryptic would cap the number of emblems you can earn in a day but allow people to just PvP for them. Whatever the maximum is right now, make that the new maximum but make PvP quests repeatable. I really hate being required to PvE. That's part of why I quit the game for a few months -- once my characters were at level cap it just became too slow progressing through the part of the game that's worth playing.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-29-2011, 01:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by inktomi19d View Post
I'd love it if Cryptic would cap the number of emblems you can earn in a day but allow people to just PvP for them. Whatever the maximum is right now, make that the new maximum but make PvP quests repeatable. I really hate being required to PvE. That's part of why I quit the game for a few months -- once my characters were at level cap it just became too slow progressing through the part of the game that's worth playing.
I agree I do not have time to run here and do 2-3 PvE quests, do the PvP quests then run over here to do more PvE quests oh since I craft I have to put particle farming in there also.

You should try some of UGC talk about facerolling easy, I ran some missions last night, on normal mind you I took all but one DBB and one DBB and just rolling through everyshot was taking like 3-5% off each enemy ship.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-29-2011, 01:26 PM
Make all PvP dailies available every day would be my choice. That's still only 9, and requires a lot more time than getting 9 via PvE.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-29-2011, 01:51 PM
I've always been baffled why all the PVP dailies are not offered every day. Makes no sense. Wouldn't the logic behind offering only 1 PvP daily per day also mandate that only one Deferi daily is allowed per day, one B'Tran daily, and one Eta Eridani, on a rotating basis?
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-30-2011, 02:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by inktomi19d View Post
This idea I like, doubt it'll happen though as I kind of get the idea that the various emblem dailies are Cryptic's way of trying to coerce players into trying out all parts of the game.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-30-2011, 03:02 AM
I really like the Idea Hale, wouldn't it be real nice if we could add 4,5,6, & 7 into that list?

(Heal Hale)