Lt. Commander
# 11
03-29-2011, 06:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrine_Falcon View Post
STARFLEET Level 31+

If the bridge officer pop-ups were reduced in number, and the text reworded so that my officers stopped holding my hand and leading me through the mission like a lost child, this mission would be significantly improved.
Thank you for taking time to run through my project. I agree, the BOff text was a bit condescending and repetitive. I had some of those in as place holders and didn't realize how much they affected the story. A correction is now being published.

Part two will answer some of the questions posed by the prophet. But as this is a multi-story arc, the goal was to hook you. Glad it worked.

Again, thank you for taking the time to review my work.

Teaser: Trembler 2.
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-29-2011, 10:18 PM
Keep up the good work dude. PM me if you'd like to colaborate in some way. Glad to see someone else doing this.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-30-2011, 12:36 AM
If you would like to play the 'worst of all worlds' im always open to feedback. there is one semi bug i know about but it should not ruin the mission.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-30-2011, 01:00 AM
I like your review style! It's very different from the one Filbones uses and both have a different emphasis which makes you both complement each other.

Once my mission hits Holodeck, I'll certainly contact you (and Filbones).
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-30-2011, 01:26 AM
Review Request:

Name: Starship Experimentation v1.1
Author: Bazag
ProjectID: ST-HG3F8X184
Faction: Starfleet
Min. Level Requirement: None (Available to all levels)

Thank you,
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-30-2011, 01:56 AM
I'd like to request a review of my first mission.

It is now up on holodeck.

"The First Step" by Bracknell.

It is a short non combat mission which sets everything up for episode 2 which will be a five player mission if you choose to do combat or single player mission depending on the choices you make.
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-30-2011, 02:44 AM
Peregrine_Falcon I would love a proper review on my first endeavour!

Project Name: Dead In Space
Project ID: ST-HGZFGSUTL

It is on Version 3 now. I have been asking people that played it what they liked / disliked and been changing things accordingly. I would love a "professional" level review of it!
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-30-2011, 08:44 AM
Just a reminder since we talked in PM not posted, about my klingon mission lvl 31+ Stirring the hornets nest

Lt. Commander
# 19
03-30-2011, 08:47 AM
Hey, I just finished putting my mission on Holodeck. I'm always open to more feedback, it really helps.

Conjoined - ST-HJAAWDWF8

A distant Federation world grapples with mysterious setbacks in their attempts to bridge the light-years between them and the heart of the Federation. Will you be able to figure out what's really going on out on the edge of unknown space?

Federation level 16+
Lt. Commander
# 20
03-30-2011, 12:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabredruid View Post
Just a reminder since we talked in PM not posted, about my klingon mission lvl 31+ Stirring the hornets nest
Ah, ok. That explains why I couldn't find your mission. My Klingon Captain is only a Commander 6. I should be getting him to Captain soon, then I'll review your mission.

Also, I've been having some difficulty finding missions. I naturally log on with my lowest level character and often can't find the mission. Then I have to log out and back on with another character, and so on and so forth.

Earlier today I tried to review "Saving the 4th Fleet", which was next on my list. I was unable to find it with 2 different characters, so I reviewed "Songs of the Deep Azure Sky" instead. I'll be posting that review shortly, and later today I'll try to find "Saving the 4th Fleet" with my Vice Admiral.

From now on I'm going to have to require that review requests have not only the name or number of the mission, but also which side it's for (Starfleet/KDF) and the minimum level requirement.

I've edited the OP and added in the new requirement.