Lt. Commander
# 1 gameplay
03-29-2011, 12:48 PM
Love the game but if its gonna last STO needs to get a little more creative. To much repetitiveness. Lots of games they can draw from. Like building your on ship from scratch or building a space station and setting up trade routes you could patrol. Having a different crew for each ship you own. Mining materials, selling and trading. Scanning Data is so boring, cmon! Endless hallways and computers to access with no real story line results. Don't get me wrong I love the game but honestly I only play for the story line's each season the rest is endless battle after battle and endless scanning. The artwork is nothing short of phenomenal and game play is smooth with very few and minute flaws from time to time.
I have tons of ideas that would help the game be more interesting. Why don't they.
Again I love the game because I love Star Trek not so much because I love to play..
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-29-2011, 01:45 PM
maybe the foundry will be more your thing. it just went live yesterday.

user generated missions created by us the biggest bunch of star trek nerds in the known universe. you should see some originality there for sure.