my only requests would be
1. a creature creator, humanoid non humanoid and non corporeal forms. with body parts and positioning, skin textures and blending (including transparent or semitransparent), automatic color blending space, sky, land, water based. that sort of stuff. basically ways to create exotic and semi familiar alien life for exploration missions - if the devs really wanted to get into it, make plant based life creation too
2. ships that can be created using a similar system for the same or similar reasons.
Ground - Interior
1. Types of LCARS to display on certain panels
2. Different main Engineering sets
3. More Building Blocks for Generic Hallways
4. Slightly Scaled down corridors
5. "Snap" feature for placing interior or exterior objects (i.e doors snap to a location on a wall, or objects snap to ground)
Space - Exterior
1. "Snap" Feature for building or assembling components for a Base
2. Weapon points to customize or disable on Station pieces
3. Cardassian orbital Defense Platforms from DS9
1. A bajoran orb - there is a great effect called starburst that simulates an orb experience, but we can only use it at ds9 or in the cave with the orb.
2. A plain grey rock platform. The one that we have has a piece of the border at one cornor, and it doesn't look very good set in the middle of four other rock platforms.
3. Textured platforms and building blocks that match Fed and Klingon ship floors.
4. Textured platforms that match Fed and Klingon ceilings.
5. Fed walls without doors.
6. Platforms with carpet and other floor textures.
1. More flat maps. It's nearly impossible to build on some of the planets, even with platforms. I've kind of given up doing anything with most of the ground maps, unless the mission involves romping through nature looking for a contact.
2. More interior maps that are empty. Aside from putting the occasional console in a specific spot, it is very difficult to use many of the sets because there is always something in the way, whether it's a table or a fire or a other asset inside the map that we cannot remove or manipulate. These are the trees of an interior set that make it difficult to build unique locations.
3. More assets that are split apart like the auction light. If we had more pairs, we could do a ton of things with triggers, like turn lights off and on.
1. LEGOS. There is so much that we could do with parts of a Fed interior (like different tunnels) that come in shapes that can be combined. Shapes include: I L T C, X, + and different cornors, along with standard rooms with open doors, like Engineering that can connect to those legos. One Fed or Klingon set, broken into 9 or 10 legos that could connect to each will allow us to make unique corridors and sets.
Primarily, doors which are big enough to get the cargolifts and forklifts through. You know the ones which some people blathered and moaned about at launch until they were removed from the game completely? Well they aren't quite gone completely; they're still in the tutorial (Fed) so can we have them added to Foundry please as all my cargo is stuck in a cargo bay with no means to move it around if the transporter fails.