Lt. Commander
# 11
03-30-2011, 07:06 PM
A more diverse and better fitting set of generic ship interior parts. Also opening doors that match different styles would be nice too. There are presently, for example, no opening doors that match generic
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-30-2011, 07:36 PM
I didn't realize this wasn't in, but the Sehlat Cub would be nice too. The smallest sehlat available right now is substantially larger than the pet (I wanted to have a character's pet show up in a series of missions, being visibly larger each time.)

Also, though they're not out yet, I'm hoping the new Bajoran military outfits will be available for Foundry character costumes as well. May as well add the new TOS uniforms to that, too.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-30-2011, 10:15 PM
Space: I'd like to see the Rift/Portal effect that's used for the Captain's Table portal currently outside ESD and Qo'nos, as well as in Cryptic missions involving trips into the Mirror Universe. (I would've thought that was in there somewhere but I can't seem to find it anywhere)

Some sort of floating persistent energy effect similar to the space portals would also be nice for the ground maps as well.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-31-2011, 01:22 AM
Id like to see
the different mushroom starbases like starbase 01 and starbase 39.
earth.
the terradome.
the exterior undine base from a light in the dark missions (the one sitting on that landmass).
the undine interior for that mission, and the ability to set the appearance of the dome onto any ground sky.
the borg gate - chroniton needs to be moved from ground maps to space.
the ability to change explosions colour.
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-31-2011, 11:07 AM
Some Federation ship interior walls w/ consoles, as well as curved corner pieces, would be lovely.
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-31-2011, 06:23 PM
Love this thread! Keep 'em coming everyone, we're taking notes.
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-31-2011, 06:36 PM
I want picards vest from first contact and kirks vest from generations as costume options
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-31-2011, 06:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Direphoenix View Post
Space: I'd like to see the Rift/Portal effect that's used for the Captain's Table portal currently outside ESD and Qo'nos, as well as in Cryptic missions involving trips into the Mirror Universe. (I would've thought that was in there somewhere but I can't seem to find it anywhere)

Some sort of floating persistent energy effect similar to the space portals would also be nice for the ground maps as well.
Completely agree that it'd be nice to have some various anomalies/rifts/portal effects to use. After all, that's basically a quarter of the episodes of Trek right there, "captain, we've detected an anomaly..."

Regula space station (both rightside up and upside down variants would be great) but I know that that will take a while to do.

In the meantime, as a quick fix, I would like to see some floor/rug patterns that can be placed on top of the existing blocks. For example, right now, there are several decal type elements that can be placed (it's a pain to do but it can happen) like the Federation Logo and such, that are paper thin, but the same thing could be done with rugs (though I'd recommend they were a bit thicker). That way we can toss them where we want them, rather then have them pre-placed on an existing building block.

I am wondering: Would it be possible for art to just texture some simple building blocks with textures of various wall patterns from different races until they can get around to making actual models of walls? It would go a long way towards adding in some variations of design.

And the big thing that seems to be missing that I haven't seen anyone mention (apologies if I'm wrong on that):

Ceilings!

Thanks for reading.
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-31-2011, 06:41 PM
More fx items,
1. a map wide red and yellow alert effect
2. An ability to enforce melee combat trigger
3. More ferengi options!
Lt. Commander
# 20
03-31-2011, 06:45 PM
I was thinking why not reuse a Klingon bridge interior for use on a Fed transport ship just give it an LCARS type screen instead of a Klingon style screen.