Lt. Commander
# 21
03-30-2011, 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lufia
it comes with the ability to feel old and outdated when my Prommy MVA you into oblivion
But... The Promethies isnt from the 25 century!
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-30-2011, 04:55 PM
Lt. Commander
# 23
03-30-2011, 05:25 PM
Honestly, to me, it makes sense for them to continue along the timeline rather than jump around everywhere. We've had an Enteprise pack, we've had a Star Trek pack, now we're likely to get a movie era pack (ideally spanning I - VI). Then a Next Generation pack, and so on. I believe this is the general idea Cryptic has, and there's certainly plenty of things from the movies they could build up for a decent pack.

Most importantly of all, I want to see the monster maroon belt redone.... While it wasn't fantastic in its original form I honestly think it looked better than the current one (the buckle of which seems kind of small and awfully thin and flimsy looking). Of course, an overall update to the uniform itself (including rank options) would be nice, too.
Lt. Commander
# 24
03-30-2011, 07:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
Includes:

Engineering Hazard Suit
Crewman Uniforms and Skirts
Scientist Uniforms
Enterprise Film Bridge and Interior
Khan Off Duty wear (available for Klingon faction)
The Botany Bay (as a shuttlecraft, also available for Klingon faction)

Who's with me?

Or maybe non-TOS pack?

WoK is one of my most favorite movies of all time....but I want this game to actually start to feel like the advirtised 25th Century/Brand New Era.
Lt. Commander
# 25
03-30-2011, 07:12 PM
How come they're all dirty on the bridge.
Didn't the Reliant have facilities?
Lt. Commander
# 26
03-30-2011, 07:21 PM
I would absolutely love a WoK/movies pack. WoK really oozed atmosphere.

Key Features:
  • Toggle Red Alert and battle effects
  • Enterprise Bridge
  • Relient Bridge
  • Excelsior Bridge
  • Ship approach cutscene (in the little transport shuttle)
  • Torpedo room
  • Multiple level engineering
  • Shuttlebay
Lt. Commander
# 27
03-30-2011, 08:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grig32 View Post
We already HAVE a 25th century pack... we get it for free - comes included with the game when you start it up for the first time :p otherwise known as every single free bridge, ship and station AND uniform that already COMES with the game

I'm for the TWoK pack /signed and hope it'll come with TWoK Reliant Phaser-beams ^_^
What about the Miranda and the Constitution Refit that come already with the game ?

I'm not against a WOK Pack, but i don't think that it is a good idea to bring another "Kirk Memorial pack" out so soon after the TOS pack was released. Don't you think that this is a bit unfair regarding fans of the other Star Trek eras?

What about a next generation pack, like Picards readyroom, TNG styled interiors, TNG Phaser Rifles, some uniforms like the "Yesterdays Enterprise" uniform and so on?

What about having DS9 revamped?

If someone feels offended because he/her/it is somehow akin to Kirk, TOS, or the Movies please have my serious apologies if that's not enough, contact me.
Live long and prosper.
Lt. Commander
# 28
03-30-2011, 09:02 PM
As much as I am a big fan of TWOK - the interiors, the uniforms, so on - I am inclined to agree with the calls for more stuff set in the 25th century. I must also add this plea - for the love of Kahless, give more Klingon content. There's plenty that can be added, and people have been clamoring for it for months. Yes, we know, it's a Federation-oriented game, but the KDF could use a bit more love too, y'know. One release for every five the Feds get is simply not cutting it.
Lt. Commander
# 29
03-30-2011, 10:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post

Who's with me?

Count me in.
Lt. Commander
# 30
03-31-2011, 02:21 AM
Fun idea. As the tech becomes possible I'd add the Security Armor, Helmet and Phaser Holster to that list. Would look great for shipboard or Away Missions.

http://movies.trekcore.com/gallery/a...tsfshd0190.jpg

Technically, we have the pants and boots already.
http://movies.trekcore.com/gallery/a...tsfshd0528.jpg