Lt. Commander
# 51
03-31-2011, 01:39 PM
[quote=Feanor12345;3465906using the TOS uniforms rather than those newfangled WoK ones that we hate so much.[/QUOTE]

We? Who's this we? I love the WoK uniforms.
Lt. Commander
# 52
03-31-2011, 02:09 PM
I'm all for a WOK package, but I'd rather see a 2409 package first.
We can't all be timetravelers all the time now, can we?

edit: and I'd love to see a type 10 (chaffee) shuttlecraft :p
Lt. Commander
# 53
03-31-2011, 02:28 PM
First, Shatterhand you make an excellent post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xander2525
I'm all for a WOK package, but I'd rather see a 2409 package first...
But we already have a 2409 package. It's all that "free" stuff you get included with the game. All the A-0x and B-0x number uniforms. All the stock/standard bridges, interiors, ground weapons, armors, kits, etc. Plus, they recently released the "Open jacket" package which had variants on those 2409 unis (along with some TNG and DS9s alternates too).

TOS-Era Movies for the Wins!
Lt. Commander
# 54
03-31-2011, 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatricianVetinari
First, Shatterhand you make an excellent post.

But we already have a 2409 package. It's all that "free" stuff you get included with the game. All the A-0x and B-0x number uniforms. All the stock/standard bridges, interiors, ground weapons, armors, kits, etc. Plus, they recently released the "Open jacket" package which had variants on those 2409 unis (along with some TNG and DS9s alternates too).

TOS-Era Movies for the Wins!
I agree. I would like a TOS movie era next. But I would like the 25th century interiors upgraded with the new camera tech so they could be smaller. Right now the Defiant bridge is close but still too big. The Galaxy is ridiculous and the Sovereign is an utter joke.

I hope they do a TOS movie interior next. Once they get proper sized octagonal corridors (hopefully with pipes along the ceiling), multi level engine room, captains quarters and bridge, the devs could easily redress them (just like the actual set designers did) and make TNG corridors, Galaxy class Engineering, Jr officers quarters and battle bridge.
Lt. Commander
# 55
03-31-2011, 02:46 PM
Feanor:
I suppose you're unaware of "Star Trek Phase II", or how many ideas and even scripts for it found their way into TNG (as well as the first movie, back in '79).

Also, I was in college circa 87 to 91, and thus got into plenty of discussions of the new show on rec.arts.startrek.
Lt. Commander
# 56
03-31-2011, 03:11 PM
Hi there folks. good to be back. Without nostalgia and only focus on the future this game will surely parish. What shatterhand speaks of is pure truth. I hope that all of you hardcore canon-ist's learn a lesson from his/her post. that one day we have an understanding. And who knows. Maybe if I do knock out your sovereign in a PVP with a Refit Constitution you'll take a little pride in it.
Lt. Commander
# 57
03-31-2011, 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DecadeComplete
Hi there folks. good to be back. Without nostalgia and only focus on the future this game will surely parish. What shatterhand speaks of is pure truth. I hope that all of you hardcore canon-ist's learn a lesson from his/her post. that one day we have an understanding. And who knows. Maybe if I do knock out your sovereign in a PVP with a Refit Constitution you'll take a little pride in it.
wow, you know freedom of speech is great and all, but you're not helping your cause by saying stuff like that.
Lt. Commander
# 58
03-31-2011, 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorko1 View Post
wow, you know freedom of speech is great and all, but you're not helping your cause by saying stuff like that.
It's up to the reader to take that last statement seriously.
Lt. Commander
# 59
03-31-2011, 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DecadeComplete
It's up to the reader to take that last statement seriously.
WB... DC... ummm... not trying to dissappear again so soon, are we???
Lt. Commander
# 60
03-31-2011, 04:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyNY View Post
WB... DC... ummm... not trying to dissappear again so soon, are we???
I'm not insulting anyone. Am I?