Lt. Commander
# 1 ATTN: DEVs
03-30-2011, 10:52 PM
The members in the PVP community that have yet to succumb to the boiling pot of rage against the development have tried to be civil, tried to be nice, accepting, and generally patient with your efforts to improve the game.

But what the hell are you guys doing?

Buffing BFAW was not the appropriate fix for spam. By buffing this skill you have created a lot more problems which are far beyond what spam ever was.

Are you trying to balance the game without any feedback from players? PVPers specifically?

If so that is a horrible horrible choice like driving without retinas.

Many of those PVPers that have been holding back their tongues are reaching the end of their patience, please use PVPer feedback for future game balancing attempts.

OPVP Admin / TSI Fleet Leader
Aytanhi@Miogaruna
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-30-2011, 11:15 PM
I'm sure the devs are working hard, but seriously now. People are canceling their subs left and right. I intend to stay for awhile, but if everyone gets fed up and leaves the game then I won't have anyone to fight and I'll be forced to leave as well. Please don't let that happen!
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-30-2011, 11:32 PM
FAW has essentially broken PVP balance and ruined the PVP experience completely yet not a single DEV has anything to say about it.

When someone has post a thread about a featured episode or cstore costume/bridge their is no shortage of DEV responses.

Respect is the name of the game unforunately DEVs dont respect PVP'ers, they mostly don't listen to our feedback and they certainly don't maintain any form of dialogue with us a simply sorry we screwed up will fix this asap post would have gone along way but sadly that is asking to much...

Then again this does not suprise me when the games own executive producer Daniel Stahl has only 1 of his over 500 posts in the PVP gameplay section. 0.02% that how much Cryptic respects you
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-31-2011, 12:07 AM
i can fully support what aytanhi said.

i don't want to derail this thread, but here is my feedback:

major issues:

- beam fire at will: i would like to see the last version we had. if you want to keep the current mechanics, then reduce the damage drasticaly.

- scramble sensors: this is the most annoying skill in the game and you can faceroll nearly everyone if you really spam it (ever tried 3 scamble sensors 3 on a team?). there is no way out at some point. i would like to see that a sci team used on myself clears it with a 100% chance. also an immunity is needed to prevent spamming (like the stun immunity).

minor issues:

- science fleet: that shield resistance buff is way too strong. well, at least it has a long cd.

- sensor scan >> fire on my mark: a skilled sensor scan adds way more -dmgres than fomm and it's aoe. i would really like to see a buff to fire on my mark. maybe adding some -shieldres?
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-31-2011, 12:32 AM
Ignore this
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-31-2011, 01:51 AM
These short term additions would keep me quiet for a bit:

1: Fix BFAW - like, yesterday.

2: Have some persistent dialogue with the PvP'ers, even if it is small as "new maps coming in 8 weeks". Why not make a thread with a long/short term road map? We literally ALL sit there speculating, with absolutely 0 info from anyone, in months.

3: Organized PvP channel - join it.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-31-2011, 01:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobTheYak
I'm sure the devs are working hard, but seriously now. People are canceling their subs left and right. I intend to stay for awhile, but if everyone gets fed up and leaves the game then I won't have anyone to fight and I'll be forced to leave as well. Please don't let that happen!
What K'eg Said. I play this game now to hang out with friends I have made in this game. If we could all decide on one other place to spend time... well I think you (Cryptic) might be out 10-20 subs. Those places we can all decide on are coming down the pike... so PLEASE listen to what Santa said hes just trying to get you off the naughty list.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-31-2011, 02:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lintyuk
3: Organized PvP channel - join it.
^This. I've seen devs in OPvP before though It's where all the cool kids hang out.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-31-2011, 02:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobTheYak
^This. I've seen devs in OPvP before though It's where all the cool kids hang out.
All the cool kids, and us Bob.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-31-2011, 03:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husanak View Post
What K'eg Said. I play this game now to hang out with friends I have made in this game. If we could all decide on one other place to spend time... well I think you (Cryptic) might be out 10-20 subs. Those places we can all decide on are coming down the pike... so PLEASE listen to what Santa said hes just trying to get you off the naughty list.
This sums up my feelings on said subject as well.