Lt. Commander
There have been a couple of older threads on this topic, but they are many weeks back, so I will start a new one here. If others would like to add some of their own observations, that would be great.

Today I was in Zanes Expanse, and entered a system named: Beta Sagitae LN-057

The mission was simple enough, gather the Anomaly Information from it.

As I went around the Planet picking up the Loot, I realized that I was missing some details that were there. I think there is a time that we need to step back and look at the details around us, or we will finish the mission, and then beam out and miss the Beauty of it all.

At the North Side of the planet was the Sun, off in the distance. When I looked at it, I could see that there was a Trail of stars running off to the left that seemed to get Thicker, and Brighter. As I swept my view off more to the left side of the map, I saw that I was looking into the CORE of a Galaxy that then continued almost half way around the system map.

It was a beautiful sight that I felt I needed to share with the forum.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-31-2011, 12:54 PM
I love you too.

Nah, i have seen some pretty awesome stuff though. The planets can be really amazing, it's just a shame there is'nt much to do on them.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-31-2011, 04:39 PM
I was thinking that some could go into the core to get that Entity that was being discussed a week or so back. He does after all need a Star Ship to make his escape.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-01-2011, 01:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solar_Searcher
I was thinking that some could go into the core to get that Entity that was being discussed a week or so back. He does after all need a Star Ship to make his escape.
you mean "God" or the entity that floated around as God, Vorta'vor, Shakarie, and the Andorian name which is unpronounceable.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-01-2011, 03:56 AM
I agree there are so many beautiful sights out there - the designers have done a spectatulor job some systems are fantasic, even some of the ground areas are really impressive.

I'm not one to rush through missions myself so I like spending time after a quest is completed collecting any data samples that are laying around.

Found myself spending a while flying round the Hobus System last night for a while enjpoying the scenery!
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-01-2011, 04:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt_wirge
you mean "God" or the entity that floated around as God, Vorta'vor, Shakarie, and the Andorian name which is unpronounceable.
I am thinking the name was Shakarie, but I don't recall. My trivia hold is very small. I do know that it was Kirk who went to see him, and asked "Why does God need a Start Ship?"
Lt. Commander
I understand why they did what they did what they did. no want to see a million beam up beam down mission but making them a a daily would be nice With about the same xp. I already got people in my fleet saying I am not going to do them they give not XP, Sucks becouse there are lot of good one out there now.
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-01-2011, 05:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt_wirge
It should be noted that these names did not refer to "God" but rather heaven/paradise, so itīs more a place than an entity. *wins 100 nerd-points*
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-02-2011, 01:03 PM
Why don't we see Re-Chargeable Shield Batteries listed here? They must be Beautiful! I haven't seen any yet.
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-02-2011, 11:50 PM
I am actually still fond of the old fluidic space. The one that actually looked like you were traveling through a gel or fluid. Then Cryptic "watered it down".