Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
I definitely enjoyed Part Two more than Part One. It was nice to see how the story was going to turn out, and I enjoyed the epic space battle that took place.

I would like to see a little more depth to the story. Why and how did my Captain know that he was to drop the orb on top of a 1000 foot tower?
Also I would like to see a platform at the top that my BOs, didn't fall off. The story establishes that if you do; your going to die... pretty sure two or three of my guys are dead at the bottom now... maybe invisible walls?

Anyways I will be interested to see what you come up with in the future.

Cheers.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 22
04-20-2011, 08:26 AM
Here's Mine PRISON BREAK

See signature for mission details
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 23
04-20-2011, 10:24 AM
"Of Minds and Men"
Start: Wolf 359, Sirius Sector Block
Faction: Starfleet, level 41+
FoundryID: Holodeck, ST-HBF3QVJTL
(A Stafleet vessel has gone missing near Wolf 359, under mysterious circumstances. You will need to board the ship and find out what happened)

"Death by a Thousand Paper Cuts"
Start: Vulcan System, Sirius Sector Block
Faction: Starfleet, level 16+
FoundryID: Holodeck, ST-HODKC3CNY
(Your mission is to aid a science experiment in a distant star system. But of course, things don't go as planned. Is it a conspiracy?)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 24
04-20-2011, 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashmanandy View Post
Mission


Hold the Line


Would be grateful if you could review and I will start yours
It was an interesting mission. Review posted in-game.

Thanks.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 25 Raid on Qa'vak Two
04-20-2011, 11:30 PM
My second mission is live and ready for reviews.
Mission: Raid on Qa'vak Two
Mission ID ST HPVWY7ZH
Faction: Federation

Starfleet has been able to pinpoint the sector command station for the entire Eta Eridani Block. Your task force will engage and destroy this high value target.

Lead an infiltration mission that will open a Klingon world to Invasion.

Feedback is welcome.

Cheers
issoldier
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 26
04-21-2011, 11:07 AM
I definately enjoyed part 2 more, but a nice little series.

please review mine, Reflections in the Review content tab

thx, salok
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 27 Unholy Alliances II
04-21-2011, 08:16 PM
Unholy Alliances II is now on Holodeck. I'd love to get your thoughts and feedback. Feel free to PM me with any feedback and I will do the same. Added your missions to my todo list.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 28 Reflections Review
04-21-2011, 10:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salok
I definately enjoyed part 2 more, but a nice little series.

please review mine, Reflections in the Review content tab

thx, salok
A very nice job. It's a bit long for my tastes, but other people like them longer, so that's probably good. I would lose the quotes around the speech. I haven't seen that anywhere else in the game.

Good plot and good attention to details. Very good use of branching dialogue.

Thanks.
MCornwell
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 29 Review of Unholy Alliance II
04-21-2011, 11:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by soriedem View Post
Unholy Alliances II is now on Holodeck. I'd love to get your thoughts and feedback. Feel free to PM me with any feedback and I will do the same. Added your missions to my todo list.
Very good mission. It was a bit wordy, but good action. Good design and good battles. Nice plot too. I like missions that have surprises and this one does well. One of the better missions that I've run.

Thanks,
MCornwell
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 30 Review of Raid on Qa'vak Two
04-22-2011, 12:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by issoldier View Post
My second mission is live and ready for reviews.
Mission: Raid on Qa'vak Two
Mission ID ST HPVWY7ZH
Faction: Federation

Starfleet has been able to pinpoint the sector command station for the entire Eta Eridani Block. Your task force will engage and destroy this high value target.

Lead an infiltration mission that will open a Klingon world to Invasion.

Feedback is welcome.

Cheers
issoldier
Nice mission. Didn't really like having to go to ESD and then right back to Eta Eridani though. I used my transwarp to get to ESD and then had to slow warp back. I'm not sure of purpose in going to ESD. Good action and pretty good plot. A little too much minute detail for me though. Good job though.

Thanks,
MCornwell
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:58 AM.