Lt. Commander

Even in the very first video introducing the Foundry tutorial, I found irony in a statement by the man in the tutorial:

"if the map marker decides to work"

I am at a complete halt with my work in the foundry. I cannot continue anything until "Map Marker" is fixed, otherwise it's pointless testing and even more pointless trying to publish a half a%&$* story arc anywhere down the road, considering it's one of the main triggers you'll find yourself using for story and map transitions.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-01-2011, 10:55 AM
Moved to 'The Foundry - Bug Reports". Thank you for your post!
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-01-2011, 01:19 PM
Dare I ask. How so is the map Marker not working. and are we talking Reach Marker Objestive or Place Marker Object. Or even the 1st Map Transition Door. What Tutorial. Was it a Cryptic tutorial or a UGC tutorial refered by the website. It's okay to go of on a rant, but learn foundry and get your facts straight buddy. Or No one can help you.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-01-2011, 01:24 PM
FYI if you place a spawm point within the radius of an existing reach marker; the marker will never activate. You need to place spawn points outside of a Reach marker you've set up.

Also, when you place a Reack Marker, the default radius is 1 KM (which is really small; so it's possible the player will never find it to trigger it. Increase the radius until you see what you consider a big enough circle on your map for it.