Lt. Commander
I want to beam down to a planet when I am in range, how do I do it?
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-01-2011, 08:06 AM
And also I want to be able to beam to another ground map, from the first ground map
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-01-2011, 08:11 AM
To create a map transition, you need to make an objective on the next map(like kill some NPCs, or talk with a contact). Once you do that, a map transition box will appear in your story section. Then you'll need to place a marker on your space map and choose that as the transfer location on the map transition box. Once you've done this, when you reach that marker on the space map you'll get a pop up to go to the next map, which will be your ground map.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-01-2011, 08:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
To create a map transition, you need to make an objective on the next map(like kill some NPCs, or talk with a contact). Once you do that, a map transition box will appear in your story section. Then you'll need to place a marker on your space map and choose that as the transfer location on the map transition box. Once you've done this, when you reach that marker on the space map you'll get a pop up to go to the next map, which will be your ground map.
Thanks. But I have a predicament. When I test it, I get the mission and the BOff says they are setting course for the system like I made them to. But when I do I am at the ground. I looked at story and noticed that it says to go to spawn point 2. I can't switch that to spawn point 1! D:
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-01-2011, 02:17 PM
Give us a break down of the maps you have created and whats in the Storyboard Please.