Lt. Commander
# 1 Creative for BO's?
04-01-2011, 11:36 AM
One thing I've never quite understood...

All of those BO's with the Creative trait... What good does the Creative trait do when your BO's can't equip kits?

There must be some good reason or they wouldn't all have it, or so I would hope. What's the benefit?
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-01-2011, 11:44 AM
Basket Weaving?
Martha Stewartisms MK3?

I know the I keep catching my Ensign slipping those smelly pieces of woodchips and flower petals into the head every now and then.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-01-2011, 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegeek View Post
One thing I've never quite understood...

All of those BO's with the Creative trait... What good does the Creative trait do when your BO's can't equip kits?

There must be some good reason or they wouldn't all have it, or so I would hope. What's the benefit?
BOffs do get the same abilities which are in player kits. But they don't needs kits because you can train BOffs in what ever skills you want. In that regard BOffs are better than players. But regards less, the traits are the same as what player's get. The devs just keep the same description to keep things consistent. The Creative Trait buffs any ability that does damage or heals.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-01-2011, 05:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzun View Post
But regards less, the traits are the same as what player's get. The devs just keep the same description to keep things consistent. The Creative Trait buffs any ability that does damage or heals.
OH! Well, that's good to know. Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-04-2011, 08:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzun View Post
BOffs do get the same abilities which are in player kits. But they don't needs kits because you can train BOffs in what ever skills you want. In that regard BOffs are better than players. But regards less, the traits are the same as what player's get. The devs just keep the same description to keep things consistent. The Creative Trait buffs any ability that does damage or heals.
Hmm. Okay. Thanks for the response!

I do wish that point were clearer, though. I've been avoiding BO's with the ability because I didn't think it did anything.