Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 41
04-03-2011, 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heezdedjim
Thanks very much for looking into this. I think you only mentioned the B'Rel in your other post from your time on OPvP; but for what it's worth, this affects all ships in the game with cloak, not just the Klingon ones. I'm sure a fix for one would fix them all; but just in case there's some difference with the battle and non-battle cloaks, it's an issue for all of them.
It's both hilarious and annoying when it happens in Ker'rat. Here you are, stealthily sneaking up on your target, when a dialogue box appears and you find yourself decloaked and surrounded by three Borg cubes, dozens of probes and spheres, and three Fed captains who are in the middle of a laughing fit.
Lt. Commander
# 42
04-03-2011, 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jheinig View Post
There's some good analysis here, so let's keep it polite, that way the forum GMs don't have to lock the thread.

I'm not necessarily saying that healbotting is a serious concern, just saying that before I recommend any changes to any powers I want to make sure to look at all the possible ramifications, rather than changing something and then discovering after the fact that it had unintended consequences.
Best. Idea. Ever! That's seriously great to hear.
Lt. Commander
# 43
04-03-2011, 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alendiak
It's both hilarious and annoying when it happens in Ker'rat. Here you are, stealthily sneaking up on your target, when a dialogue box appears and you find yourself decloaked and surrounded by three Borg cubes, dozens of probes and spheres, and three Fed captains who are in the middle of a laughing fit.
you can be restassured that the feds will die laughing too though
Lt. Commander
# 44
04-03-2011, 05:13 PM
Quote:
Maybe we should update the Atari store text to say "This B'rel can fire while cloaked, as seen in Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country! (It cannot, however, do anything else and remain cloaked.)"

Kidding . . .

That is cool but the klink folks are always asking for equality for items and powers, Maybe the galaxy X should have battle cloak a retro fit turn rate and the ability to fire when cloaked? just objectively putting that out their.

Thank you
Lt. Commander
# 45
04-03-2011, 07:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by picardalpha2clearance View Post

That is cool but the klink folks are always asking for equality for items and powers, Maybe the galaxy X should have battle cloak a retro fit turn rate and the ability to fire when cloaked? just objectively putting that out their.

Thank you
i think all fed ships should have the enhanced battle cloak that the kdf has just to see how fast it gets fixed
Lt. Commander
# 46 Request
04-03-2011, 07:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heezdedjim
What's the actual request here? That a BoP should be able to heal itself while cloaked, or should be able to heal others while cloaked?
The request is the Brel be put back as it was on tribble before the nerf.
Lt. Commander
# 47
04-03-2011, 07:11 PM
i used the brell for a while and can actually say it is incredibly bugged. probably the worst ship in the game.
Lt. Commander
# 48 I like
04-03-2011, 07:15 PM
Quote:
There's some good analysis here, so let's keep it polite, that way the forum GMs don't have to lock the thread.

I'm not necessarily saying that healbotting is a serious concern, just saying that before I recommend any changes to any powers I want to make sure to look at all the possible ramifications, rather than changing something and then discovering after the fact that it had unintended consequences.
I like this way of thinking maybe you can spread it around to more on your end more fixes stay fixed and wont need to be refixed.
Lt. Commander
# 49
04-04-2011, 01:15 AM
Quote:

Quote:
Maybe we should update the Atari store text to say "This B'rel can fire while cloaked, as seen in Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country! (It cannot, however, do anything else and remain cloaked.)"

Kidding . . .
I think we're also forgetting that some powers have been changed since the B'rel was released. Making it even less then necessary for the B'rel to stay in it's current state.

And once again the only issues I have (As I've said previously) with the B'rel, was being revealed for the FULL DURATION of HE, TSS, or Extend shields. Self healing should NEVER reveal the B'rel. And if healed from other sources, if there HAS to be a reveal, it should only be the standard 3 second reveal.

I wouldn't be surprised if most of the Nerf Cries back when it was first revealed were due to bugs or changes that hadn't happened yet. And now that they have happened it might be worth it to fix the currently "bad" B'rel-R and give it the improvements it rightfully deserves.
Lt. Commander
# 50
04-04-2011, 03:16 AM
Quote:

lol unintended consequences like the joke of a power that currently is FAW?

I can read between the lines and i see what your saying