Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 51
04-04-2011, 03:47 AM
I am fine with all the powers being used but I would like the Galaxy X get some love in the same area

IE Fire when cloaked I want it to be a equal counter part with a retrofit turn rate
Lt. Commander
# 52
04-04-2011, 05:13 AM
I hated the Br'ells buggy cloak so much that I even paied for a respec with Cryptic Points to get out of it.

Cryptics fear of a cloaked healer is rather funny simply because nowadays feds usually have high Aux to detect klingons regardless. The only people who don't don't realize what is about to happen to them.

Easiest solution: Have dialogue not get it out of cloak and when cloaked, disable all the abilities that will uncloak it.
Also, the C&H cloaked bug was unfair for the feds.
Lt. Commander
# 53
04-04-2011, 07:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by picardalpha2clearance View Post
I am fine with all the powers being used but I would like the Galaxy X get some love in the same area

IE Fire when cloaked I want it to be a equal counter part with a retrofit turn rate
Equal counter part? So you are requesting that they drop the Gal-X hull to around 27k, cut the shields in half, make sure they drop whenever a power is activated and, by the way, it can't fire it's energy weapons while cloaked (i.e. no Lance). Or did you mean something else by "equal counter part"?
Lt. Commander
# 54
04-04-2011, 08:26 AM
The Galaxy X is not the countership of the B'rel and needs no further buffing at all.
Other ideas have been put forth by the feds to counter the B'rel (Changs ship).
Lt. Commander
# 55
04-04-2011, 11:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
The Galaxy X is not the countership of the B'rel and needs no further buffing at all.
Other ideas have been put forth by the feds to counter the B'rel (Changs ship).
Yeah, the counter ship to the Galaxy X is the Garumba Seige ship.
Lt. Commander
# 56
04-04-2011, 11:36 AM
I merely found it funny the feds felt they needed a counter to a broken ship. They really bought into that "KDF is OP" story it seems.
Lt. Commander
# 57
04-04-2011, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHale View Post
Equal counter part? So you are requesting that they drop the Gal-X hull to around 27k, cut the shields in half, make sure they drop whenever a power is activated and, by the way, it can't fire it's energy weapons while cloaked (i.e. no Lance). Or did you mean something else by "equal counter part"?
equal counter part in the cloaking department.
Lt. Commander
# 58
04-04-2011, 02:08 PM
So you want all of the good without paying for it? That sounds pretty unbalanced. Good luck with that. Personally, I hope you don't get it. ^^
Lt. Commander
# 59
04-04-2011, 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jheinig View Post
Sometimes this is desired behavior -- if you are doing the Deferi satellite repair daily, for instance, it makes sense that you must drop out of cloak to repair the satellite
Thank you for some official response to this. Suggestion, I can decide when I want to drop out of cloak and do not need any auto-decloak for any mission. I can figure it out all by myself.

Also next weekly needs more math, Algebra to be exact. More math please!!!
Lt. Commander
# 60
04-04-2011, 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by picardalpha2clearance View Post
equal counter part in the cloaking department.
I have no issues giving the federation the "Enhanced Battle Cloak" for their ships...

I can hook you up with a ferengi business man that can help you refit the entire fleet. lol

caveat emptor