Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
As I understand it the Auction Lot expired mail only has the item in the character that put it on exchange, and looks blank when viewed on another character.

By simply changing the mails from going to character@handle to @handle, the item would be accessible from any character and can then be safely deleted.
Lt. Commander
# 82
06-27-2011, 09:11 PM
The Q weekend really did highlight how bad this problem is, logging into all the alt brings a flood of empty emails.

turns the mail into a trashfest of dud emails.

come on guys, whats going on?
Lt. Commander
# 83
08-17-2011, 04:15 AM
Devs, this JUST happened to my Klingon "Bowser Koopa" (no underscore). Can you check this toon please? Might help you debug this long-running issue.

GMs we are tracking a highly elusive bug here, please don't close for being necro. Thanks.

Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 84
08-17-2011, 05:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekrit_Agent
Devs, this JUST happened to my Klingon "Bowser Koopa" (no underscore). Can you check this toon please? Might help you debug this long-running issue.

GMs we are tracking a highly elusive bug here, please don't close for being necro. Thanks.

Thanks.
Did you submit an In-Game Bug Report??

I would suggest that you Open the Mail Message in question, preferably from a Base Mail Console, and then submit the report with the mail having missing Items shown.
Lt. Commander
# 85
08-17-2011, 05:46 AM
Yes, a bug report was submitted. Multiple bug reports.