Lt. Commander
# 1 Terradome and Infected
12-23-2010, 08:26 AM
Hi!

Both are to heavy!
Please make it easier!

Perhaps ... are here some Pros, who can help me finishing both missions (Rear Admiral)? I never get it.
Infected: Deeper into the Mystery
Terradome: Where's Sulu?

Please today or tomorrow, then STO is runnig out.

Greetz
~me
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-24-2010, 09:35 AM
there's a thread by Constantinople999 in the general discussion area of the forum, where you can ask for help for infected
if you don't mind waiting a little, you could run with me and my teammates on infected. might be a couple of days though until i return home from my christmas visit to family.

but we don't do terradome until it's fixed, sry. too heavily bugged.

edit: nevermind, too late anyway ...
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-25-2010, 05:38 AM
Thanks for want helping me ...
At least i have done Infeted; with my fed and kling char (after 3 Month trying).

Terradome i stopped on 'where's sulu' (whoa ... so many species 8472). I don't like the spawnpoint of this part of mission. It's so far away and it took a whole lot of time to kill all undines and get to Sulu.

The Cure is bugged. If we play the mission to the 4th. shieldbarrier, all the borg we killed -on the whole map- are respawning. AND the respawnpoint is set over 400 meters far away (2nd shieldbarrier). I hate this long running way (with much borg again and again and again and ...). Hope The Cure will get some new spawnpoints near all barriers and the 'respawn bug' killed.

So ... i'm waiting for the next season or playable romulans.
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-25-2010, 05:52 AM
Ive made terradome a lot of times, so ive knew the mission.. ive compleat it with scie, eng and tact.. but i have to said its its too bug, that mission sould be close util its gets fix by goozer.

The cure its not bugged, its fine, its fun and leave it that way.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-25-2010, 06:47 AM
So ... it's no bug, it's a feature? No way!

In my opinion The Cure (and Terradome at sulus room | Infected too, at the queens room) should be get a few more respawnpoints and the borg should be dead, if they killed (and the node(s) too).
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-25-2010, 06:58 AM
Once your at the Last shield and need to respawn (have a team member revive you first right there on the spot) There is borg at the respawn point but far enough away they won't attack. Granted a new respawn point in cure would be nice. What part of infected needs a new respawn point? It already is easy enough.
Lt. Commander
# 7
12-25-2010, 07:45 AM
Infected should be get a new respawnpoint at the last room. It's not a 'must have', but it will be great. To run all times through the borg hordes or kill them is a little bit annoyingly. The same at the beginning of the Starbase mission. The way between two respawnpoints are a little bit to big.

But at the Terradome mission 'Where's Sulu', a new respawnpoint -at the near of the last room- will be great and a 'must have'.

And The Cure? A respawnpoint at every shieldbarrier would be nice.
Lt. Commander
# 8
12-25-2010, 08:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VileVillain View Post
Infected should be get a new respawnpoint at the last room. It's not a 'must have', but it will be great. To run all times through the borg hordes or kill them is a little bit annoyingly. The same at the beginning of the Starbase mission. The way between two respawnpoints are a little bit to big.

But at the Terradome mission 'Where's Sulu', a new respawnpoint -at the near of the last room- will be great and a 'must have'.

And The Cure? A respawnpoint at every shieldbarrier would be nice.
Agreed on the Cure after each shield. As for infected, you get a respawn point once you make it past the hallway arch leading down to her room. Just make it inside the arch. As for in the queens room - NO - zerging is not the point. Your team can revive you in plasma and give you 2 seconds immunity before u die. Find something to jump onto.
Lt. Commander
# 9
12-27-2010, 11:27 AM
Rebecca's Room (particular Point - Rebecca is NOT the Queen....but that is digression)

If someone falls in the soup, they can be revived if needed. If they get to a point they cannot be revived, and you have less than 3 people, best to wipe, reset and go again.
If you can keep 5 alive for MOST of the room, 4 people can take Rebecca down w/o a problem. If you lose someone during the time when Rebecca is out stalking you, keep going. Rez if you are not the target and can get to the person quickly, but keep shooting. Several times, we have lost someone at the very last to a spot they couldn't be rez'ed, and have continued the STF successfully. (even bringing down the last generator, and shooting up the Center Gen)
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-01-2011, 04:15 PM
Has the been and improvement, i'm stuck myself on infected when u have to shut down the shield generators.
Closed Thread