Lt. Commander
# 1 200 day vet Jacket reward
04-02-2011, 07:56 AM
I just want to start by saying I think the 200 day vet Jacket is cool...i just wish that gold metal color could be changed....I know on mine I would like to change it silver. Now it is not a big problem and I can work around it but it would make it much better if the color could be changed.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-02-2011, 08:42 AM
I wish that gold stuff could be changed also. It is the only real reason I dont use that jacket currently.

I like how it looks if I click that jacket and it keeps existing colors briefly before it changes to the gold.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-02-2011, 09:04 AM
I agree that the gold plates should be changeable, i think that much more players would use the Veteran Uniform, if they could change, or even better remove those metal plates completly.

Live long and prosper.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-02-2011, 02:22 PM
What's wrong with the gold?
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-02-2011, 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexsam View Post
What's wrong with the gold?
The massive gold plates are not my cup of tea, i would prefer if they would be removable.
The uniform looks too exaggerated and not very Starfleet .

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...zO7EvU589Q&t=1

I like the high Collar and the general militaristic look of it, and it where a bit simpler and plain designed i would love it. Especially the lower part is too complicated and should have been simpler designed.
I have noticed this on many things the devs have made, they overload their designs with too much detail, like armor platings, holes or angles. Some design ideas are really good, but they put them ALL into one design and make it look just too much.
(Sorry, but sometimes Words fail me, i hope you understand what i mean anyway.)

Live long and prosper.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-02-2011, 09:20 PM
Well I like the look of it a lot but the gold really does not match my fleet color's Silver would be much better....other then that I would not change a thing on it....again I would like to just be able to change the color that is all and it is not a lot to ask
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-14-2011, 10:47 AM
I like it, its made that way so it can be seen by others and they know what it is. With it un change able I dont have to guess what it is. thats the reason why I like the breen and reman officers that you cant change them.

Love the look of the jacket, with a short skirt my BO look down right scandalous! especially if they are leggy