Lt. Commander
# 11
04-02-2011, 10:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithborn
Everyone has the potential to be educated and informed. Only those that give up the quest can truly be called ignorant.
There is ignorance and then there is willful ignorance. Neither are acceptable, but the former can be changed.

BTW, I have that info .. i'll drop in. Thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-02-2011, 10:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jheinig View Post
If you have another dev in mind who plays PVP and can help out, then hey, more help is better.
Don't feed the trolls. And you are welcome to come play ground pvp with us anytime.
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-02-2011, 10:28 PM
Most definitely, Another person in PVP is always welcome. Who knows when you're short a man and need an extra set of cannons/banks and torpedoes to help out.

Who knows, you might even find it addictive...
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-02-2011, 10:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BorrowedTune
Don't feed the trolls. And you are welcome to come play ground pvp with us anytime.
Now now, shouldn't hit that someone might be trolling. I'll likely see you in some ground action, though!
Lt. Commander
# 15
04-02-2011, 10:37 PM
Welcome to STO PvP. More people are always welcome. If you are ever in need of a Klink fleet to go PvPing with let us know GreThor can still put a team together now and then. Perhaps we will take you out to Ker Rat and teach you how to Suppress Federation Deployment in there. lol
Lt. Commander
# 16
04-02-2011, 11:57 PM
JHeinig rocks!!
Lt. Commander
# 17
04-03-2011, 12:08 AM
Hmm.. Well this is interesting.. Not sure how I feel about the information about this topic..

Part of me is happy to see that there is a Dev taking his time to learn the ins and outs of PVP..

How ever I'm not sure how comfortable I am about said Developer taking notes from just 1 fleet. I'm hoping that Jheing will make sure to visit multiple fleets during his PVP experiences so that way he isn't recieving just one side of the story, so to speak. (And I'm not just refering to Fed vs Klingon)

And to Faithborn, I was under the impression you had to be subscribed to the game in order to be able to post in the forums..
Lt. Commander
# 18 ;)
04-03-2011, 12:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husanak View Post
Welcome to STO PvP. More people are always welcome. If you are ever in need of a Klink fleet to go PvPing with let us know GreThor can still put a team together now and then. Perhaps we will take you out to Ker Rat and teach you how to Suppress Federation Deployment in there. lol
"Federation Deployment Suppression"(Spawn Camping)
We can show you why and how a few klings can camp a fed army and how to fix it.

P.s. Just donít limit yourself to the few questionably good or bad pvp players they can all teach you something.
Lt. Commander
# 19
04-03-2011, 12:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilawpilath View Post
How ever I'm not sure how comfortable I am about said Developer taking notes from just 1 fleet. I'm hoping that Jheing will make sure to visit multiple fleets during his PVP experiences so that way he isn't recieving just one side of the story, so to speak. (And I'm not just refering to Fed vs Klingon)
Well, I'm certainly not in TSI. You will also be happy to note that Aytanhi left Jessie with the vent infos of a number of PvP fleets before he left, and as far as I understand it Jessie does intend to team up with other fleets as well as pug in his quest to gain PvP enlightenment
Lt. Commander
# 20
04-03-2011, 12:46 AM
I hope to get a broad overview of PVP in all its glory, I just happened to hook up with this particular group today, which was my first dedicated foray into PVP. I'm sure I'll be making the rounds and giving everyone a chance to take a shot at a dev.