Lt. Commander
# 191
08-13-2011, 11:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4ID
Ok so the TOS Bundle was just released. I'm loving the whole thing, but I want to be able to do missions and STF's in a ship that matches the interior e.g. The TOS Constitution-Class. Now I know people are going to say that a Connie isnt that powerful and yada yada, but you just release a major pack full of uniforms, an accurate and working interior, a shuttle craft...but the only ship we have to match it is a T1 Connie.

Did someone forget to put it on the C too? Give the people what they want: Make a CDR and RA/VA version of the ship. Add more weapon hardpoints, more console slots like you did with the Galaxy-X, and get it out there! I have an amazing bridge, costumes, weapons from the devidian series, a shuttle, but no ship I can fly that wont blow up in a nano-second. Im flying a T5 Excelsior which coincidentally is the closest T5 ship near the TOS/TMP timeline. Dont leave us hangin here. Please, update the T1 Connie and let us RA/VA's enjoy it too!
Sorry to say this but it wont gonna happen,CBS already said no,devs dont want either so,no.
Lt. Commander
# 192
08-13-2011, 11:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montenegro
Sorry to say this but it wont gonna happen,CBS already said no,devs dont want either so,no.
You realize that posting in threads that haven't had a post in over 30 days is an infraction-worthy offense, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade
Spamming – 1 point
You may not create posts which contain:
  • Excessive communications of the same phrase, similar phrases, or gibberish.
  • Numbering of a thread, IBTL, TLDR, etc.
  • Bumping threads.
  • Creation of “First!” posts.
  • Posting of off-topic comments, including but not limited to comments or discussions of a religious, or political nature.
  • Creating Duplicate Threads
  • Posts and/or private messages that, in any manner whether directly or indirectly, contain links to threads from other forums in the Atari network may be subject to an infraction. (Cross Linking)
  • Advertisements that have not been authorized by Atari.
  • Posting to an old thread which has not been posted to in 30 days or more.
  • As this is an English-speaking community, all postings must be in English, so that they can be well received and properly monitored. Posting in other languages is not allowed.
You might want to give your resurrection activities a rest.

Z
Lt. Commander
# 193
08-14-2011, 04:15 AM
at t5 level this game is set in TNG and beyond era. no t5 conny. its a fact. i really understand your wish, but it would just make more ppl unhappy (pvpers and tng ppl) than it makes happy. pvp conny vs neghvar??? conny vs romulan warbird?

sry dudes but this game is set in the "here and now" (for scifi perspective of startrek ;-)) and not in the yesterdays. the escelsior refit, thats more powerful than a sovy is already a punch in the face of timeline.

you whole wish would split the gaming community into 2 parts. the tos ppl and the tng ppl. but tjis game was set at tng at t5 from the very beginning. now you just complain over and over about that fact! this game reflects the tng and beyond era at t5. not tos era at t5 sorry.

you cant just get into a game that set up a story past TNG and demand for a 100years old ship for the nedgame story and to be as effective as a t5 ship.

if you are a TOS fan, why the hell did you buy this game? it was very clear that this game is set at 24th century.

http://www.startrekonline.com/node/1771

Lt. Commander
# 194 Never Happen
08-14-2011, 09:24 AM
I want one so bad. The argument that is old tech is meaningless. It is like the old argument can god make rock he can not lift? I have yet to see one peace of paper form CBS saying NO and until I do it is Cryptic that is the problem. Cryptic is the saying NO. They also have admitted that it the single most ask for ship.
I have stop buying stuff from the C-Store tell this is changed.
Lt. Commander
# 195
08-14-2011, 01:12 PM
No lie I want this in a big bad way too.

Cyptic gimmie
Lt. Commander
# 196
08-14-2011, 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelOfDespair
at t5 level this game is set in TNG and beyond era.
Except for the Excelsior. And the Vulcan Science vessel.
Lt. Commander
# 197
08-14-2011, 07:15 PM
3rd star to the....Zombies dead ahead! set phasers to DIE!
Closed Thread