Lt. Commander
Spent the entire night making my first Klingon mission:

Time the Enemy
ST-HRFCI27BN

Only to withdraw it immediately upon realizing that in nearly every map, every single popup window is filled with the default male Klingon character despite the fact that I've labeled him correctly.

I've tried withdrawing and republishing to no effect. Any help!?
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-03-2011, 09:08 AM
out of interest have you used say a tactical bridge officer only to have not taken a tac officer on your team.

it probably should default to someone else but just wondering if that is the issue?

i did hear someone mention this before, i think in relation to mine suggesting that only one BO was answering all of the text, even though its set up for multiple character responses.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-03-2011, 09:30 AM
I have a full set of radically different officers on my ship, but it simply didn't seem to matter. Every time I tried to play the mission, it showed the default male Klingon for every slot. I think Tranman confirmed it when he played through it for me, so I unpublished it.

It's quite annoying to spend all that time on a mission and then have to put it in cold storage over something you can't figure out.

EDIT : Turns out, the default Klingon male is actually Kaltorgh, one of my BOs. If I replace him with the Reman, the Reman takes all the dialog options instead. So whoever is your science officer, in effect, steals all the lines. Poor acting!
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-04-2011, 12:24 PM
Now I'm getting mixed reports of people who have wanted to test it for me. For me, I've been seeing pretty much souly my science officer, no matter if he comes first or not, it seems. However, someone else has told me they're seeing primarily their tactical officer ...

Why would they see one thing when they play it, and I see something else?

HALP!
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-04-2011, 10:04 PM
Testing from friends have informed me that they see the boffs transitioning fine, which then means that only "I", the author, am affected by this bug. What in the world would cause only me to see every boff dialog popup as only my science officer when I play the mission on holodeck, but no one else?
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-05-2011, 10:42 PM
It's a bug. Happens when certain characters go through missing away team career types... least, from my experience that seems to be the cause...
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-07-2011, 02:23 PM
One of my NPCs are replaced by one of the BOffs in a dialogue.
Even though the prompt costume is set for the NPC and is activated by going to said NPC.
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-08-2011, 10:50 AM
I'm getting reviews now saying that this is affecting other people playing my mission. Any word on this!?
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-08-2011, 02:17 PM
A few of the reviews just for reference:

"... The only issue I saw was one of my Tac officers apparently arguing with himself at one point (seems like it was supposed to be two different Boffs)...."

"... The story was good, but the dialogue was a little confusing when debates were ocurring on the bridge..."

"... away team argument dialogue all coming from one officer..."

Is this Foundry or just Klingon in general? I only ever see it myself when I play this one mission I've made.
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-11-2011, 05:30 PM
This is a bug that goes back to our closed beta. It's in our database and we're working on a fix.