Lt. Commander
# 1 Its a Miracle
04-03-2011, 12:53 AM
So I was checking out the PVP subforum this afternoon (Im in Australia so its sunday afternoon here) after a weekend free of STO and I saw these gold letters next to this guy JHeinig's name and was like WTF, I took a closer look and I saw that it said Cryptic Studios Team under his name and then realised...

Oh My God It's a DEV post, I actually had to check the date to make sure it still wasn't April Fools.

His postcount has reached 6 in the PVP Forums over the last day or so.

Congratulations JHeinig and Thank you for singlehandly exceeding the entire DEV postcount in this subforum since it was created.
Irrespective of you giving PVP a go or hanging out in Organised PVP, you gave up some of your time and you made your presence known.

Its a start and a welcome surprise which very much appreciated by myself and I'm sure many amongst the PVP community.

(Yes this is a serious post, those you a regulars in this subforum know just how historic this is)

Thank you
Sincerely
Dreadfire
QEW
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-03-2011, 04:34 AM
I know, right? We've gotten our hopes up before though. Still, this person does sound promising if we can manage a bit more patience.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-03-2011, 04:45 AM
1 miracle doesn't exactly mean another one is just around the corner...
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-03-2011, 07:36 AM
Bump of appreciation. Lets just say that a little bit of involvement like this can go a long way, giving the entire situation a different perspective, and may make people think twice about quitting.