Lt. Commander
# 1 Can't Make A Alien (holodeck)
04-02-2011, 09:57 PM
This Is Holodeck server and normal play i can make a alien race but in foundry play i cant make a alien i reported this problem and i got a robot answer and i tryed a GM and got absolutly nothing and now im just wondering if im just a unluck soul that got the raw end of the deal. did 2 months of testing it on tribble with a alein screw meup. Someone other then a annouying robot answer me!
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-03-2011, 06:32 AM
Whats the specific problem?

We are able to make our own costumes for npcs in the foundry in including clothes and facial features, although we cannot yet change body sizes and shapes. So we can create our own alien races for use in our missions

So im abit puzzled as to your problem, but id love to help u out.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-03-2011, 06:53 AM
Are you talking about an npc or your own toon? If it's your own toon, then playtest a map from the story tab and go visit the tailor. You'll need some ECs.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-04-2011, 05:23 AM
its personal toom and i know i go to the tailer to costomize him but i cant make the alien in the first place
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-04-2011, 10:32 AM
I was able to make aliens as costumes in the Foundry... but I'm REALLY frustrated by the fact that we can't edit the face/head/body proportions, since I really wanted to make a story about an alien race that I previously created for my bridge crew. Oh well, I guess that'll have to wait.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-04-2011, 12:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBones View Post
I was able to make aliens as costumes in the Foundry... but I'm REALLY frustrated by the fact that we can't edit the face/head/body proportions, since I really wanted to make a story about an alien race that I previously created for my bridge crew. Oh well, I guess that'll have to wait.
agreed. my character for KDF is epic as hell with massive bulky arms and huge height.....kinda different for Foundry.

we need this! (dont want to push you devs but i suspect we all agree it is becoming increasingly frustrating)