Lt. Commander
# 1 Borg Tech.
04-03-2011, 10:47 AM
This is going to sound very noobish and daft to ask but... where do folks get Borg tech from? I've seen people a few levels lower than me with it fitted to their ship, and their vessels glowing green with said tech. Yet i've fought a fair share of borg vessels and encountered no exclusive tech.

So I find myself asking, where does it come from? (I feel like a right idiot for having to ask.)
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-03-2011, 10:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carltronus
This is going to sound very noobish and daft to ask but... where do folks get Borg tech from? I've seen people a few levels lower than me with it fitted to their ship, and their vessels glowing green with said tech. Yet i've fought a fair share of borg vessels and encountered no exclusive tech.

So I find myself asking, where does it come from? (I feel like a right idiot for having to ask.)
Re-play Mission: Assimilation [Console - Universal - Assimilated Module]

STF:
The Infected: [Assimilated Subtranswarp Engines]
The Cure: [Assimialted Graviton Deflector Array]
Khitomer Accord: [Assimilated Regenerative Shield Array]

Good luck and happy raiding.

-Star-
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-03-2011, 10:57 AM
Thank you for a swift and pleasant reply. You've been very helpful.
Lt. Commander
# 4 Borg Tech
04-03-2011, 11:06 AM
You have to be rear Adm. lower to get the borg tech. Its in the Gama Sector and its a taskforce mission you need 5 people to do it and two of your 5 people has to know were to go and were to stand in order to get these borg tech. It sucks because the borg are uber hard in those missions, Now if you are talking about the reman sheilds you have to play cloaked indentions from begaining to end to get this shields. Collioum one is were the shields are at. But remember to get the Borg Tech you need two very well exp players and three other ones to help. Rear adm. lower level is the first time to can start on getting the Borg Tech, if you see a cap. or lower have any Borg Tech and they are not an Rear Ad. you need to report that person to GM asap. Now if you are a V Ad. and you have not been to Gama Sector to play any of the borg missions this could be the reason they have Borg Tech and not you. Like I said they Have to be a Rear Adm. Lower to get the missions. I hope this helps you understand why a RA Lower could have borg tech if you are at VA. {UFP}SolticII
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-03-2011, 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carltronus
Thank you for a swift and pleasant reply. You've been very helpful.
No problem, happy to help