Lt. Commander
# 11
04-03-2011, 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husanak View Post
Target Shields ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock_Monster View Post
That screenshot shows that Rock's shield power is at what ever he has it set to. So it's definitely not something from Target Shields, but from the Borg Neutralizer like has been stated...

Never had that happen to me in the year I've been playing. Although I guess I'm lucky?
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-03-2011, 09:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain_quack
this is amazing. i know that the hazzard emitters and sci team and tac team is not working in pvp arenas and the karret system. this game needs to be fixed. these are some serious bugs.

What are you referring to? All 3 of those powers work just fine in Kerrat and Arenas, unless you are SS'd.
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-03-2011, 09:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashgrey77 View Post
What are you referring to? All 3 of those powers work just fine in Kerrat and Arenas, unless you are SS'd.
I think just this past weekend, those skills are not working correctly. I hit Tac team and my shields didn't do **** to distribute. It's like someone reverted their change back to the old mechanics.
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-04-2011, 02:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain_quack
this game needs to be fixed. these are some serious bugs.
Moar uniforms (klingons excluded)
Moar C-store (klingons possibly excluded)
And then some!

/sarcasm off
Lt. Commander
# 15
04-04-2011, 08:06 AM
Azurian, Why are you running what appears to be two +35% shield consoles? I thought those didn't stack? even with diminishing returns.

As to the shields, I has to be a bug. At least I hope so.
Lt. Commander
# 16
04-04-2011, 08:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
Azurian, Why are you running what appears to be two +35% shield consoles? I thought those didn't stack? even with diminishing returns.
The one console all the way on the left is the 35% cap buff. The two on the right end are SIF generators (+35 hull repair).
Lt. Commander
# 17
04-04-2011, 08:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post

As to the shields, I has to be a bug. At least I hope so.
They are sif consoles, not field generators.

/edit - beaten like a ginger step child.
Lt. Commander
# 18
04-04-2011, 08:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrykerV
I think just this past weekend, those skills are not working correctly. I hit Tac team and my shields didn't do **** to distribute. It's like someone reverted their change back to the old mechanics.
TT =/= auto Distribute Shield Power. It only diverts power to shields that are currently taking damage; so it does nothing to the shields unless you're taking damage. It's also possible, as suggested, that if you have SS on you, you put it onto a random mine or something instead of yourself.
Lt. Commander
# 19
04-04-2011, 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FurQue
They are sif consoles, not field generators.

/edit - beaten like a ginger step child.
Wow they looked like the +35% to me. Great now I'm going blind or senile.
Possibly both.:p
Lt. Commander
# 20
04-04-2011, 11:47 AM
I've had that happen to me in an STF before, so it really has nothing to do with PvP. I forget how that was fixed though, I think you needed to take your shields off and die once. Meh, don't recall, it was months ago when that happened to me.