Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
# 81
04-06-2011, 07:42 AM
I was going to stay out of it honest... I can't help it.....

QEW vs New Lore™ 2011 The Grudge Match

LOL fraps and post please.

kidden boys
Lt. Commander
# 82
04-06-2011, 08:00 AM
Weve beaten Lore so many times its become monotonous. Honestly, their horribleness has gotten rather old. Theyre always claiming they have a new build that will spank us, yet they still get stomped. Theyve had a hundred chances to get a single win, but never even close. Yawn.
Lt. Commander
# 83 Funny
08-22-2011, 11:40 PM
Well heck this thread just gave me a great idea! With my science character I can spec for FAW, put three pengs in the back and get scramble three! Then I can **** everyone off all at the same time!

No seriously I have been a 90% pve player and all this stuff sounds like a lot of fun actually. I guess I don't understand why everyone is getting so ****ed about the 'sploitative' nature of pvp here. Isn't all conflict by nature sploitative? I can be as chivalrous as the next guy when I can afford to be, but last time I checked no-one is running around in metal armor these days and slaying dragons..not to mention the fair maiden is as likely to save your butt as you save hers. Not sure that sounded right, but damn the torpedoes I'm gonna peng peng peng and faw faw faw and scramble scramble scramble...should be fun . Isn't that what so many are saying is missing?

So you've got the faw teams..they are crap right? You have the Peng teams and they are crap ? You've got the OP screwed up spoilative broken quip teams and they are crap right? So who do you respect?

Do you really respect anyone that you blow up regularly..cept cause they make you feel special? lol

I will look at all this as a fun challenge to face as I start to pvp more for now..I'll report on my results later Good luck all.
Lt. Commander
# 84
08-23-2011, 12:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andurath View Post
Well heck this thread just gave me a great idea! With my science character I can spec for FAW, put three pengs in the back and get scramble three! Then I can **** everyone off all at the same time!

No seriously I have been a 90% pve player and all this stuff sounds like a lot of fun actually. I guess I don't understand why everyone is getting so ****ed about the 'sploitative' nature of pvp here. Isn't all conflict by nature sploitative? I can be as chivalrous as the next guy when I can afford to be, but last time I checked no-one is running around in metal armor these days and slaying dragons..not to mention the fair maiden is as likely to save your butt as you save hers. Not sure that sounded right, but damn the torpedoes I'm gonna peng peng peng and faw faw faw and scramble scramble scramble...should be fun . Isn't that what so many are saying is missing?

So you've got the faw teams..they are crap right? You have the Peng teams and they are crap ? You've got the OP screwed up spoilative broken quip teams and they are crap right? So who do you respect?

Do you really respect anyone that you blow up regularly..cept cause they make you feel special? lol

I will look at all this as a fun challenge to face as I start to pvp more for now..I'll report on my results later Good luck all.
Gratz, you've just became my new first target you poor *******...

Since you don't pvp much you don't know much about it. We have a community, we all know who is whom. We respect win/lose to each other and have fun for the most part. Others are the laughing stock, and I'm sure they will welcome you with open arms.
Lt. Commander
# 85
08-23-2011, 01:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andurath View Post

First of all, this thread is a Zombie, since FAW was fixed/nerfed since the thread was made.

Second, you don't understand the balance issue in PvP. If there is ONE build that is superior to all others, everyone will run that build and all variation leaves the game. It will be like a game of Tetris with only one type of bricks in it. No fun at all.

Third, even with FAW at it's worst, you wouldn't be able to annoy anyone with only three arrays.

Who do I respect? I respect the teams that runs balanced teams, and don't find one piece of unbalanced game that they use for everything it's worth and then some. I respect the teams that willingly stays away from pieces of the game that are broken!

Because those who succeed by using OP/broken skills will get their 15 minutes of fame, but when balance is restored, those who have been fighting fair will have gained skill, while the sploiters have only gotten better at exploiting a bug. The teams that play fair will remain powerful, while the sploiting teams will rise and fall with their exploit!
Lt. Commander
# 86
08-23-2011, 09:47 AM

Zombie.
Kill it with fire.
Lt. Commander
# 87
08-23-2011, 09:58 AM
*pulls out flame thrower* I got this one.
Lt. Commander
# 88
08-23-2011, 10:43 AM
Brains......Brains....
Lt. Commander
# 89
08-23-2011, 11:15 AM
HK-47. I love that evil robot. Yes HK, let's go kill something.
Lt. Commander
# 90
08-23-2011, 11:55 AM
Now applying anti zombie solution to this thread...
Closed Thread