Lt. Commander
I'm not talking about the xp you get for killing NPCs, I'm talking about an amount of xp for completing the mission itself. I'm getting conflicting answers to this question.
Lt. Commander
# 2 No or atleast i dnt think so
04-03-2011, 04:26 PM
I dont think they do because if the did how would the amount be determined also if they did it would probably be abused i.e. setting the max amout of skill points... i think i read some where a few ideas being kicked about like a daily complete x amoundof foundry missons for x amount of points but nothing official that i know of
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-03-2011, 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwears View Post
I dont think they do because if the did how would the amount be determined also if they did it would probably be abused i.e. setting the max amout of skill points... i think i read some where a few ideas being kicked about like a daily complete x amoundof foundry missons for x amount of points but nothing official that i know of
What makes you assume the mission creator would have the ability to determine that? Anyway, Zero said in a podcast interview with starbaseUGC that Foundry missions are supposed to give the same amount of xp as starcluster missions. Whether or not that made it onto live or not is a different story.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-03-2011, 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
What makes you assume the mission creator would have the ability to determine that? Anyway, Zero said in a podcast interview with starbaseUGC that Foundry missions are supposed to give the same amount of xp as starcluster missions. Whether or not that made it onto live or not is a different story.
I didnt assume anything oh nagus i was just saying that this would be an iddue .Who would decide the amount of skill points and giving the theory that abuse by the creator is probably a factory in this
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-03-2011, 04:44 PM
It was turned off when it was pushed to Holodeck.

The developers are currently working on making it less exploitable and, according to Salami_Inferno, it should be available in a few weeks.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-03-2011, 04:51 PM
***edit***

See next post.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-03-2011, 04:59 PM
Well I've got some great news. I was in the process of doing a mission while replying in this thread, and I have been keeping a very close eye on my xp bar. I specifically wanted to notice any difference from clicking the final dialog box in the mission, which completes the mission. Getting to the point, I just saw my xp increase approximately 1/2 of a bar upon mission completion, so it appears the statement that Zero made about Foundry missions granting the same amount of xp as star cluster missions is correct