Lt. Commander
# 1 New Rewards on Old Missions?
04-03-2011, 07:36 PM
I'm freshly returned to STO and browsing the Wiki, I noticed the Assimilated Borg Technology rewards. However, I've already completed the missions that reward them. Will replaying them via the console in my ready Room allow me to collect the rewards, or do I need to petition Cryptic customer service?
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-03-2011, 07:41 PM
Well, the only one (i'm pretty sure) that is a Ready Room replay is "Assimilation" and I think its a mission reward for replaying, did you go to your ready room and check? When you select it, it'll show the possible rewards. (It should be since a lot of people already played it before they added that)

The rest are STFs which you just go play again.

If you ever want another Team member to play through them with you, PM me William@Cpt.William2 , I've never actually played through any of em and I'd love to get some of that gear.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-03-2011, 07:43 PM
Ah, yes I just now noticed the rest are STFs.

Thanks for the offer! I'll keep an eye out for you when I'm online next.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-03-2011, 07:46 PM
If you need help with Infected or the Cure I have mastered them down. I will gladly go through them with you.

Have a nice day and welcome back to star trek online.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-04-2011, 07:26 AM
You can get the console from a replay of Assimulated. Same thing happen to me. I came back and wanted the console.

So I replayed and got the reward.