Lt. Commander
# 1 Connie Bridge
04-03-2011, 06:36 AM
I just beamed to my Connie Bridge as a LT 2 just to find out 2 NPC officers there are not in TOS uniforms. Has anyone else had that issue?
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-03-2011, 07:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IllGottenBooty
I just beamed to my Connie Bridge as a LT 2 just to find out 2 NPC officers there are not in TOS uniforms. Has anyone else had that issue?
On your bridge are your bo, your bo will be in whatever uniforms you have them in. The rest of the ship is where the packages Tos dressed npc are walking around.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-03-2011, 07:37 AM
MY BO's are TOS on a Constitution Bridge. all of the crew on the other decks are in TOS uniforms. just these 2 npc's on the bridge are not.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-03-2011, 07:52 AM
Are they dressed as the random security guards that you can have on your away mission?

It could just be filler npc and the bridge is not set to the TOS era npc like the rest of the ship and it maybe filling your lack of BO slots with those generic NPC.

I am not saying this is the case just speculating.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-03-2011, 01:02 PM
I'm pretty sure that is the case, I've seen this mentioned a lot.

TBH, I hope they go back when they have time and correct some of that kinda stuff.
Lt. Commander
# 6 Since you brought it up
04-03-2011, 05:25 PM
Since the Connie bridge has been brought into question, I want to point out a problem: I recently had my cousin visiting my connie bridge. The problem: When he tried to access other decks of the ship via the turbolift, he would respawn just outside the lift in the great black void, or he' d be stuck in a wall.

Now, I myself (being the captain) have never had this problem, but I'm wondering if other visiting captain's have had similar issues when they've scoped out someone else's connie bridge. I'm thinking the spawn point for visitors is slightly misaligned with the map.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-03-2011, 05:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom_riker01 View Post
Since the Connie bridge has been brought into question, I want to point out a problem: I recently had my cousin visiting my connie bridge. The problem: When he tried to access other decks of the ship via the turbolift, he would respawn just outside the lift in the great black void, or he' d be stuck in a wall.

Now, I myself (being the captain) have never had this problem, but I'm wondering if other visiting captain's have had similar issues when they've scoped out someone else's connie bridge. I'm thinking the spawn point for visitors is slightly misaligned with the map.
I had a fleetmate on mine and when he used the turbolift; he ended up in space for a moment before he could do anything.
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-03-2011, 06:16 PM
yeah, it has to do with teaming, if you invite a friend on the bridge make sure you aren't teamed with them.
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-03-2011, 07:02 PM
Ok, I'll try that. We were teamed at the time, so perhaps unteaming will make all the difference. Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-05-2011, 01:36 AM
I had the same problem when I invited a fleet mate to my bridge. Whenever we tried to go to a different deck he would either be stuck in the wall or in space outside the turbolift. I filed a bug report but didn't get any feedback other than a generic message.