1. what is the ETA for voice chat in game? will their be special hailing UI?
2. The Reman BO has not been reclaimable, are we going to see a fix (Captain "AL" Gecko) and extension of the period to get him?
3. When will we see more BO slots for the higher Admiral ranks (that are way overdue and should be more than 2 more like 5 for the Admirals staff, this should of been part of the "crew system" but i have not heard anything about it), and when will we be able to purchase them account wide?
4. When will we see player and away teams become larger than 5?
5. When will we see STF converted to Fleet Actions (Star Base 24 Style)? = might help with content drought
6. How close is the Foundry to going LIVE?(march28 still expected)
7. Revamp to orbital strike and give it some teeth like in the last Romulan featured episode (cause it currently is orbital sunburn)?
8. Is the new ground combat going to have a cover system (it needs one)?
9. Galaxy X turn rate increase to the Galaxy R and needs battle cloak (expensive ship that can not turn)?
10. When will we see all COM badges work with all uniforms?
11. Since the playable 1st officer promotable Captain has been pushed back will we see uniform customization any earlier for specialty BOs?
So, I have a list of questions, which will most likely grow as I think of new ones to add here:
1) Spam in Player vs. Player combat is reaching levels of epic proportions. Is there a process being put in place to ensure that spam will be brought back into balance?
2) The weapon types primarily used are Phasers and Disruptors. When will you be addressing the issue of other weapon types offering less, yet requiring more skill points to specialize in.
3) A similar question to the one above: When will torpedoes be getting a balance pass?
4) Are there plans to make a more varied loot system?
5) Are there plans do add more special classifications? EX: ACC, CrtH, CrtD, DMG etc....
6) When can we expect some new bridge officer powers?
7) Are there any plans to re-master the S.T.F.'s?
8) What are your plans to enhance the Fleet Experience?
9) Are their any plans to alleviate the lag caused by the U.I., and fix it's unpredictable non-responsiveness?
10) Is it possible to have someone assigned as a specialist in developing each aspect of the game? (Ex: STF's or group-only content, PVP, Fleet Actions.) By specialist, i mean someone who's primary focus is creating content in that field.
11) This is a question I am asked on a regular basis by the 528th community. When are we going to have a starbase to call home?
12) The shield effect in game isn't vivid enough. Are their plans to beautify it so it really stands out?
13) Would you consider greatly increasing the rewards of being teamed-up? Perhaps a "teaming bonus" of 1% more skill points every 15 minutes you are teamed up to a maximum of 5-10%? Also, when you are teamed up, you get more and better loot?
14) I haven't seen any polls recently. Are their plans to bring that back anytime soon?
15) Can we have the /slap emote? Please! /e slap
16) Can you look at making our crew a little more resilient? Losing 1000 crew for a quantum that hits a shield facing at 100% makes no sense!
17) What is the best part about being able to work on a Star Trek game?
18) Is there any plans to create a "Warship Voyager" Refit? ( From: VOY: Living Witness )
19) Are there plans to allow us to log on to our alts without logging out completely?
20) Will you be having some "PVP the developers" events? Or in-game Borg attacks on ESD?
The Foundry was originally going to be called a Beta Release when you moved it to the Foundry. Since then we have had numerous delays and push backs to make it ready for Holodeck. Meanwhile people are able to use the Foundry on tribble and make great missions however they will have to redo their work when it is released to holodeck. Has the idea of releasing the Foundry to holodeck as a Beta changed? What does the end Non beta release look like?
In the engineering report you mentioned looking into the possibility of letting assign away team powers to hot keys easier access to them.
Have you also considered adding in additional keybinding features that would allow us to make keybind commands to more directly control the officers, e.g. Mastermind keybinds like in CoV where I could set up keybind commands for either specific or 'groups' of minions to attack my target, go to location, passive or agressive stance, etc.
This is a feature I have been dreaming of ever since STo was launched and personally would find it extremely useful even if I didnt have access their specific abilities.