Lt. Commander
# 31
04-09-2011, 05:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooiue View Post
ran out of missions to review xD

need more please

If you're bored, you can try mine again. Defend the Empire! It's now public. I would like to think it's finalized. I've adjusted based on feedback so far. Going to wait for a couple more reviews before making a trailer, some screens and a posting on StarbaseUGC.

And yes the ground will seem easy to you as it did to me, but i guess others don't play the way we do. :p
Lt. Commander
# 32
04-10-2011, 06:06 AM
I nominate Havraha's new mission.
Lt. Commander
# 33
04-10-2011, 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elkysium View Post
If you're bored, you can try mine again. Defend the Empire! It's now public. I would like to think it's finalized. I've adjusted based on feedback so far. Going to wait for a couple more reviews before making a trailer, some screens and a posting on StarbaseUGC.

And yes the ground will seem easy to you as it did to me, but i guess others don't play the way we do. :p
id prefer not to review the same mission again unless an absoloute major overhaul has been done because then...its just reviewing it again :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by filbones View Post
I nominate Havraha's new mission.
they have to actually post their mission here to review it. if they dont, i dont review it. simple as that
Lt. Commander
# 34
04-10-2011, 04:21 PM
Quote:
id prefer not to review the same mission again unless an absolute major overhaul has been done because then...its just reviewing it again :/
No, sorry i wasn't referring to reviewing it again. Just a short yeah or nay if you think its ready for finalization. Been throwing the idea around of adding another map and/or expanding the story a bit.

I was thinking on creating a map for the penal colony. My problem is that i don't recall if there was a cryptic mission that involved the penal colony. I know you get a pop-up saying that you aren't authorized to go to the planet. My lowest Klingon is 47. I would have to make a new one and run through all the missions myself to see. I would like to create it from scratch but if it doesn't match a cryptic made mission, i don't know how people would criticize it. That's if they remembered and a cryptic mission existed...

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
Lt. Commander
# 35
04-11-2011, 02:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elkysium View Post
No, sorry i wasn't referring to reviewing it again. Just a short yeah or nay if you think its ready for finalization. Been throwing the idea around of adding another map and/or expanding the story a bit.

I was thinking on creating a map for the penal colony. My problem is that i don't recall if there was a cryptic mission that involved the penal colony. I know you get a pop-up saying that you aren't authorized to go to the planet. My lowest Klingon is 47. I would have to make a new one and run through all the missions myself to see. I would like to create it from scratch but if it doesn't match a cryptic made mission, i don't know how people would criticize it. That's if they remembered and a cryptic mission existed...

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
the dialogue will need some work to resolve any spelling and/or punctuation errors which could potentially bring that up to a 4 or even 5 star part of the mission. if thats the case, then the mission will be a 5 or 4 star overall for very good reasons from my point of view.

i think a few polishes to it before finally releasing it for good will do then it will be ready
Lt. Commander
# 36
04-11-2011, 07:18 AM
Quote:
the dialogue will need some work to resolve any spelling and/or punctuation errors which could potentially bring that up to a 4 or even 5 star part of the mission. if thats the case, then the mission will be a 5 or 4 star overall for very good reasons from my point of view.

i think a few polishes to it before finally releasing it for good will do then it will be ready
Thanks a million Ooiue!

I believe i have found all of my spelling and grammar gremlins. Based on recent feedback i am reevaluating my search computer scene.
Lt. Commander
# 37
04-11-2011, 12:57 PM
Ooiue,

Here's my Klingon Mission. Would love feedback on it when you have time. Thanks in advance!

Title: Trill Death Do We Part
Author: @kahn
Project ID: ST-HJXNCSYDP
Language: English
Faction: Klingon
Level: Any Level
Lt. Commander
# 38
04-11-2011, 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahn View Post
Ooiue,

Here's my Klingon Mission. Would love feedback on it when you have time. Thanks in advance!

Title: Trill Death Do We Part
Author: @kahn
Project ID: ST-HJXNCSYDP
Language: English
Faction: Klingon
Level: Any Level
yay another mission! will review it when tomorrow
Lt. Commander
# 39
04-12-2011, 08:57 AM
[quote=Ooiue;3477032]
Mission Review

Name:- Trill Death Do We Part - By Kahn

Prologue

We have received a distress signal from the Danteri System in the Pi Canis Sector Block. The High Council is ordering you to investigate. Heavy Federation activity has been reported in the area. Die with Honor!

Story/Plot

3 stars

I found the plot not all special but I did like progressing through it. Was an ok mission for story but the plotline itself wasnt all that special.

Environment/Map Design

2 stars

All you used is current maps. I dont know if the Danteri map was reused or not but I only saw your maps with one or two special features. not good maps but at least they had something on them such as the plasma leak.

Combat

1 star

Too much combat. Enough said.

Dialogue

4 stars

The dialogue a great part of the mission. Didnt find any grammatical or spelling errors but I didnt find many Klingon words in them. using them would pump it up to a 5 star dialogue section for this review thread but i like it .

FINAL VERDICT:- 2 Stars

Not a good mission and far too much combat in it. Environments weren't special but the plot flowed well but didnt grab my attention. Dialogue was great but many improvements still needed for this to be boosted up higher in the star rating for me
Lt. Commander
# 40
04-12-2011, 02:52 PM
feel free to give mine a shot

red whispers

its playable by any level